Subject: Gen-ART Review of draft-ietf-dnsop-edns-client-subnet-06

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 15:37:55 -0500

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

For more information, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-dnsop-edns-client-subnet-06
Reviewer: Russ Housley
Review Date: 2016-01-15
IETF LC End Date: 2015-12-21
IESG Telechat date: 2016-01-21

Thank you for addressing my earlier comments on -04 of this document.

Summary:  Ready

Major Concerns:  None.

Minor Concern:

In Section 6, I think it would be useful to say that the SCOPE
PREFIX-LENGTH in a response MUST be less than or equal to the SOURCE
PREFIX-LENGTH from the request.

Editorial Suggestions:

In Section 7.3, last paragraph, last sentence, I think that "should"
ought to be in all capital letters.

In Section 7.4, fourth paragraph, last sentence, I think that
"recommended" ought to be in all capital letters.

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 14:13:49 +0100

Thanks for your review, Russ!

> "recommended" ought to be in all capital letters.

I agree with these suggestions.

Jari