Subject: UNSUBSCRIBE

From: "Joshua Cayo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 12:50:08 -0400

UNSUBSCRIBE
>>> NomCom Chair 2016 <[email-masked]> 6/29/2016 12:49 PM >>>
As per RFC3777, and using the RFC3797, 
Publicly Verifiable Nominations Committee (NomCom) Random Selection

the following are the seed selection that will be used on July 5, 2016 (2016-07-05).	 
																			    
Sweden Lotto Results
https://www.multilotto.com/en/results/sweden-lotto/									  

Saturday July 2 2016 Results:  
https://www.multilotto.com/en/results/sweden-lotto/2016-07-02														  

  (7 numbers using a 7/35 matrix: numbers between 1 and 35)   		   
																			    
US National debt ("Debt Held by the Public"), published by the				  
Treasury department as of Friday, July 1, 2016							    
http://www.treasurydirect.gov/NP/BPDLogin?application=np  

http://www.treasurydirect.gov/NP/debt/search?startMonth=07&startDay=1&startYear=2016&endMonth=&endDay=&endYear=											    

  Last 8 digits, ignore the commas and periods   							   
																			    
US National debt ("Intragovernmental Holdings"), published by the			   
Treasury department as of Friday, July 1, 2016, on the same link as above.							  
  Last 8 digits, ignore the commas and periods   							   
																		  
La Primitiva Results
https://www.multilotto.com/en/results/la-primitiva/

Saturday July 2, 2016 results:										   
https://www.multilotto.com/en/results/la-primitiva/2016-07-02							   

  (6 numbers in a 6/49 matrix: numbers between 1-49)   											   
																																						 
All the above seeds will be provided (in the order listed above) as			 
input to the RFC 3797 selection algorithm to determine the ten				 
voting members of the 2016-16 Nomcom.										   
																			   5
Lucy Lynch														    
Nomcom Chair 2016-16														 
[email-masked]

---

From: "Michael Hunter [Lists]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 18:34:30 +0100

Hello Joshua

If you are trying to unsubscribe your email address from the 'Ietf' mailing
list, you need to send your request to [email-masked]. Make sure
that you send the request from the email address you used to subscribe to
the list.

You should receive a confirmation request from the list server which you
need to reply to, to enable the list server to remove your address from the
list.

On 29 June 2016 at 17:50, Joshua Cayo <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Publicly Verifiable Nominations Committee (NomCom) Random Selection ...
>
>
>

-- 
michaelrf.hunter at gmail dot com