Subject: Gen-ART Telechat review of draft-ietf-dmarc-interoperability-16

From: "Peter Yee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2016 16:05:15 -0700

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area Review
Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed by the IESG for
the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your document shepherd or AD
before posting a new version of the draft.  For background on Gen-ART,
please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>

Document: draft-ietf-dmarc-interoperability-16
Reviewer: Peter Yee
Review Date: June 9, 2016
IETF LC End Date: June 3, 2016
IESG Telechat date: June 16, 2016

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as an Informational RFC.
[Ready]

This draft catalogs many of the interoperability issues that DMARC-using
systems may encounter when processing indirect email flows.  It suggests a
variety of remedies for these issues, while acknowledging that these
solutions may not be universally usable or that they may introduce other
issues.

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None

Nits: None of any consequence