Subject: Internet Hall of Fame Nominations Open

From: IETF Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2017 12:50:35 -0800

I was asked share the following message from ISOC to the IETF community.

Jari Arkko, IETF Chair

———

Internet Hall of Fame Nominations Open

Do you know someone who has played a major role in the development and
advancement of the Internet? Now is the time to recognize their contribution.

We are looking for:

• Pioneers who were instrumental in the Internet's evolution;

• Innovators who made outstanding technological, commercial,
   regulatory or policy advances;

• Global Connectors who contributed to the growth, connectivity,
   and use of the Internet that resulted in global impact.

The Internet Hall of Fame honors individuals who have pushed the boundaries
to bring the Internet to life and make it an essential resource for billions
of people.

For more information on how to submit your nomination, please visit:
http://internethalloffame.org/nominations

The deadline for nominations is March 15, 2017.

If you have any questions, please contact [email-masked].