Subject: cfp: Bad Attitude PechaKucha in Chicago

From: "Aaron Falk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 16:16:57 -0500

This is a heads-up that I’m planning to arrange for another PechaKucha 
event at IETF-98 in Chicago.  (Sorry for the repeat announcement.)

A Pecha Kucha is a lightning-talk presentation format, originating in 
Japan, where a speaker presents 20 image-only slides that are each on 
the screen for 20 seconds and advance automatically.  With each talk 
lasting for 6:40, it has the feature of forcing presentations -- good or 
bad -- to be focused and brief.  This is an unofficial event. Topics are 
encouraged to be a IETF-related and satirical or controversial in some 
way, although not mean-spirited.  Anyone can participate in this social 
event.  Video from the Berlin and Seoul PKs can be found 
[here](http://snaggletooth.akam.ai).

Format Details:

* Presentation slots are open to all, assigned first come, first served.
* To reserve a presentation slot, send a name and title to 
[email-masked] and receive confirmation.
* Presenters must agree to adhere to the Pecha Kucha format (20 slides, 
primarily image-only, automatically advancing every 20 seconds).
* There are lots of online tutorials and suggestions for how to make a 
good Pecha Kucha.  Here are a few: [[1](http://www.pechakucha.org/)], 
[[2](http://blog.indezine.com/2012/05/10-tips-to-create-and-present-pecha.html)], 
[[3](https://catherinecronin.wordpress.com/2012/06/13/pecha-kucha/)].