Subject: ART AD II Community Feedback Due: 2/24/17

From: NomCom Chair 2016 <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 08:34:47 -0800

The 2016-17 Nominating Committee has collected a list of willing
Nominees for the 1 year position of ART AD II (Vacancy 2017):

Adam Roach
Barry Leiba
Roni Even
S Moonesamy

We are soliciting feedback until Friday, February 24, 2017. You may provide 
feedback using the web form found here:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/nomcom/2016/feedback/

All web feedback goes into the datatracker using asymmetric encryption,
which is then decrypted by the NomCom members as they read it.  Your 
feedback can not be seen by the secretariat, the tools people, or any of 
the management.

Your feedback through the web form is not anonymous when shown to NomCom 
members as you need an IETF login to provide it.

If you want to give truly anonymous feedback, please contact one of the 
NomCom members that you trust directly, and ask him/her to relay the 
feedback anonymously to the NomCom.

You can also submit feedback via email to [email-masked] and I 
will enter it in the datatracker. One email per candidate, please. Please 
indicate if I should share your identity with the full NomCom.

To reach the full NomCom directly send mail to: [email-masked]

If sending feedback via email please include a Feedback: tag in the subject
line.

Thanks -

Lucy Lynch
NomCom Chair 2016-2017