Subject: Review of draft-ietf-grow-mrt-add-paths-03

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 13:29:08 -0800

Reviewer: Robert Sparks
Review result: Ready

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the
IESG.  These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the
security area directors.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat
these comments just like any other last call comments.

Document : draft-ietf-grow-mrt-add-paths-03

Summary: Ready for publication as Proposed Standard

This document simply carries an extension to BGP forward into this
routing
information export format. It notes in its security consideration
section
that including the information the BGP extension allows to be
conveyed
increases the detail of the network path information exposed to any 
recipient (intended or otherwise). I agree that it adds no further new

security considerations.