Subject: Review of draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5666bis-09

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2017 13:20:30 -0800

Reviewer: Ralph Droms
Review result: Ready

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5666bis-09
Reviewer: Ralph Droms
Review Date: 2017-02-06
IETF LC End Date: 2017-02-07
IESG Telechat date: Not scheduled for a telechat

Summary: draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5666bis-09 is ready for publication; it
is a well-written document that I found readable and understandable
based on my basic (and, likely, quite out of date!) knowledge of ONS
RPC, XDR and NFS.

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None

Nits/editorial comments:  None