Subject: Partial review of draft-ietf-httpbis-rfc5987bis-04

From: Jouni Korhonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 11:14:48 -0800

Review is partially done. Another review request has been registered
for completing it.

Reviewer: Jouni Korhonen
Review result: Ready

Sorry for being one day late (..but I had to honor presidents here and
take a day off.. ;)

The document was clear and I spotted no issues (bearing in mind my
limited HTTP proficiency). I did also check the ext-value ABNF with a
tool that it is correct (which it was).

The IDnits complains about non-ascii characters (pound, euro, etc). I
am not sure whether that will turn out to an "editorial" issue in the
final RFC text.

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 20:17:07 +0100

On 2017-02-21 20:14, Jouni Korhonen wrote:
> ...
> ...

Right. That's because the tool chain doesn't yet support that properly. 
That shouldn't stop us from pushing.

(I'm ok with the spec spending some quality time in the RFC Editor queue 
until they are ready)

Best regards, Julian

---

From: "jouni.nospam" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 12:08:27 -0800

> On Feb 21, 2017, at 11:17 AM, Julian Reschke <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Right. That's because the tool chain doesn't yet support that properly. That shouldn’t stop us from pushing.

Yep. That should not be any kind of blocking factor/issue.

> (I’m ok with the spec spending some quality time in the RFC Editor queue until they are ready)

Whatever works for you/Editor.

- Jouni

> 
> Best regards, Julian
> 
> _______________________________________________
> OPS-DIR mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ops-dir