Subject: Opsdir last call review of draft-nottingham-rfc5988bis-05

From: Carlos Martinez <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 18:54:58 -0700

Reviewer: Carlos Martinez
Review result: Ready

With the caveat that I'm not an expert in the subject matter, I have
found this document well-written and easy to read. I believe it is
ready to move forward.

A minor nit, in the IANA considerations section:

| In addition to the actions below, IANA should terminate the Link
|   Relation Application Data Registry, as it has not been used, and
|   future use is not anticipated.

I believe this rather important requirement for IANA is somewhat lost
in the different sections. It should probably have it's own 4.x
section.

Thanks

Carlos

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2017 14:31:25 +1000

Done in:
  https://github.com/mnot/I-D/commit/b4db782a75e8

Thanks!

> On 30 May 2017, at 11:54 am, Carlos Martinez <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/