Subject: Seeking help for SCIM 1.1 Implementation with Salesforce

From: "Mendes-ex, Alexandre" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 09:13:51 +0100

Hello,

My name is Alexandre Mendes and I am currently trying to implement User
Provisioning between 2 Salesforce orgs using the SCIM 1.1 connector.
After encountering some difficulties I am unable to solve I am trying to
find someone who could possibly shed some light in the situation.

As the website www.simplecloud.info only indicates that SCIM is developed
under the IEFT and unsure of which contact email would the indicated for my
case I firstly decided to contact the general information email, which then
indicated me this address.
I apologize if this was not the correct address for such a situation and I
hope you will be able to point me in the right direction.

Thank you for your attention.

Best Regards,
Alexandre Mendes

-- 

*This message and any attachments is intended for the named addressee(s) 
only and may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential. If 
you receive this message in error, please delete it and immediately notify 
the sender. Any copying, dissemination or disclosure, either whole or 
partial, by a person who is not the named addressee is prohibited. We use 
virus scanning software but disclaim any liability for viruses or other 
devices which remain in this message or any 
attachments.*******************************Ce message, ainsi que toute 
piece jointe, est exclusivement adresse au(x) destinataire(s) nomme(s) et 
peut contenir des informations confidentielles. Si vous recevez ce message 
par erreur, merci de le detruire et d'en avertir immediatement l'emetteur. 
Toute copie, transmission ou divulgation, integrale ou partielle, par une 
personne qui n'est pas nommee comme destinataire est interdite. Nous 
utilisons un logiciel anti-virus mais nous denions toute responsabilite au 
cas ou des virus, ou tout autre procede, seraient contenus dans ce message 
ou toute piece jointe.*

---

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 09:36:53 -0700

Howdy,

I believed you missed the "specifications" section of the simplecloud.info
website, which shows the relevant RFCs:

   - RFC7643 - SCIM: Core Schema <https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7643>

   The Core Schema provides a platform-neutral schema and extension model
   for representing users and groups.
   - RFC7644 - SCIM: Protocol <https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7644>

   The SCIM Protocol is an application-level, REST protocol for
   provisioning and managing identity data on the web.
   - RFC7642 - SCIM: Definitions, Overview, Concepts, and Requirements
   <https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7642>

   This document lists the user scenarios and use cases of System for
   Cross-domain Identity Management (SCIM).

The working group which produced the specifications has concluded, but I
believe the mailing list, [email-masked],  <[email-masked]>is still available.

regards,

Ted