Subject: Genart telechat review of draft-ietf-i2nsf-problem-and-use-cases-15

From: Dale Worley <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2017 11:31:01 -0700

Reviewer: Dale Worley
Review result: Ready with Nits

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft.  The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed by
the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:  draft-ietf-i2nsf-problem-and-use-cases-15
Reviewer:  Dale R. Worley
Review Date:  2017-05-09
IETF LC End Date:  2017-03-22
IESG Telechat date:  2017-05-11

Summary:

       This draft is basically ready for publication, but has nits
       that should be fixed before publication.

There is one remaining nit:

2.  Terminology

   Security Service Provider:    A provider of security services to
the
      customers (end-users or enterprises) using NSF equipment
purchased
      from vendors or created by the service provider.

Per my discussion with the authors, the intended style is to not
specifically capitalize the term "security service provider".  Hence,
this entry headword should be "Security service provider".

[END]