Subject: Call for Papers - 2nd Europe Middle East & North Africa Information Systems and Technologies to support Learning 2018 - 25-27 Oct - Fez, Morocco

From: mohammed serrhini <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 16:27:57 +0300

​
2nd International
                                                                  Conference
                                                                  Europe Middle
                                                                  East &
                                                                  North Africa
                                                                  Information
                                                                  Systems and
                                                                  Technologies
                                                                  to support
                                                                  Learning  (EMENA-ISTL) 2018  
To
                                                                  be held from
                                                                  25 to 27
                                                                  October 2018
                                                                  in Fez,
                                                                  Morocco
   http://www.emena.org/  
Call for Papers
 
We'd like to invite you to submit your papers/posters/demo proposals for the  2nd edition of  Europe Middle East & North Africa Information Systems and Technologies to support Learning (EMENA-ISTL) 2018 to be held from  25-27 October 2018 in  Fez, Morocco .

EMENA-ISTL 2018  attracts researchers, scientists, PhD students, and technologists from some of the top companies, universities, research firms and government agencies from around the world. Each paper will be reviewed by at least three regular PC members or two senior PC members. The acceptance decisions will take into account paper novelty, technical depth, elegance, practical or theoretic impact, and presentation.

The conference program will include paper presentations, poster sessions and project demonstrations, along with prominent keynote speakers and industrial workshops.
The venue  city Fez (فاس) (French: "Fès") is one of the 
imperial cities of Morocco. It is famous for being home to the world's 
oldest university, the Qarawiyyin university (established in 859). It has an ancient walled  city , which many compare to the walled  city of Jerusalem.
Topics:
Original
                                                                  papers are
                                                                  solicited in,
                                                                  but are not
                                                                  limited to,
                                                                  the following
                                                                  topics:
A)
                                                                  Information
                                                                  systems
                                                                  Technologies
                                                                  to support
                                                                  Education;
B)
                                                                  Education in
                                                                  Science,
                                                                  Technology,
                                                                  Engineering
                                                                  and
                                                                  Mathematics;
C)
                                                                  Emerging
                                                                  Technologies
                                                                  in Education
                                                                  Learning
                                                                  innovation in
                                                                  digital age
D)
                                                                  Software
                                                                  Systems,
                                                                  Architectures,
                                                                  Applications
                                                                  and Tools;
E) Multimedia
                                                                  Systems and
                                                                  Applications;
F)
                                                                  Computer
                                                                  Communications
                                                                  and Networks;
G)
                                                                  IOT, Smart
                                                                  Cities and
                                                                  People,
                                                                  Wireless,
                                                                  Sensor and
                                                                  Ad-Hoc
                                                                  Networks; 
H)
                                                                  Organizational
                                                                  Models and
                                                                  Information
                                                                  Systems and
                                                                  Technologies;
                                                                  ;
I)
                                                                  Human-Computer
                                                                  Interaction; 
J)
                                                                  Computers
                                                                  &
                                                                  Security,
                                                                  Ethics and
                                                                  Data-forensic;
K)
                                                                  Health
                                                                  Informatics,and
                                                                  Medical
                                                                  Informatics
                                                                  Security; 
L)
                                                                  Information
                                                                  and Knowledge
                                                                  Management;
M)
                                                                  Big Data
                                                                  Analytics and
                                                                  Applications,
                                                                  Intelligent
                                                                  Data Systems,
                                                                  and Machine
                                                                  Learning;
N)
                                                                  Artificial
                                                                  Intelligence,
                                                                  High
                                                                  Performance
                                                                  Computing, 
O)
                                                                  Mobile,Embedded
                                                                  and Ubiquitous
                                                                  Systems;
P)
                                                                  Language and
                                                                  Image
                                                                  Processing,,
                                                                  Computer
                                                                  Graphics
                                                                  and 
                                                                  vision;
Q)   Interdisciplinary Field of Fuzzy Logic and Data Mining;

Important Dates:
Paper Submission Due : 31 May 2018
Acceptance Notification : 30 June 2018
Author Registration : 15 July 2018
Camera Ready Submission : 30 July 2018
Conference Dates : 25-27 October 2018

Complete details are available on the conference website : www.emena.org

Proceedings & Publication
EMENA-ISTL 2018 p roceeding
will be published in  Springer series "  Smart Innovation, Systems
and Technologies book series " and submitted for indexing to ISI,
EI-Compendex, DBLP, SCOPUS, Google Scholar and Springerlink. 
Extended version of best
selected papers will be published in ISI/SCI/Scopus among others-indexed
journals 

  Looking forward to your submissions. 
For more details:
contacts :
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

Conference Chair Pr Serrhini: [email-masked]
[email-masked]

Regards,
Antonio Jara
Program Chair

----------------------------------------------------------------------

С уважением,
mohammed serrhini
[email-masked]