Subject: CEO Succession at ISOC - Deadline for Open Call for Candidates Approaching Fast (April 6)

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2018 21:39:30 +0300

Hi,

as I informed our community in my last note, we launched the Open Call
for Candidates on Friday, 9 March 2018. The deadline for applications is
23:59 UTC on Friday, 6 April 2018:

https://www.internetsociety.org/blog/2018/03/open-call-ceo-candidates-ceo-succession-internet-society/

This means that potential candidates interested in applying still have a
few more days to do so. Candidates can apply for the position by
visiting the Perrett Laver (our search firm for this process) web site
using the following link:

https://candidates.perrettlaver.com/vacancies/726/ceo/

While the Candidate Pack has been available for download on the link
above during the whole open call, we have received input from our
community asking us to make the Candidate Pack available also on a
regular URL outside the search firm's portal. Accordingly, for your
convenience, we have now made it available on the following link as well:

https://www.internetsociety.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Internet-Society-CEO-Succession.pdf

Please, distribute this call to potential candidates who may be
interested so that they can apply before the upcoming deadline.

The ongoing open call for candidates will result in a long list of
candidates. Taking the long list as a starting point, the whole board
(at this point the search committee has already done its job) with the
support of the search firm will elaborate a short list of candidates and
eventually select one. Our current plan is to be done with all
interviews and have selected a candidate by the end of June. The
starting date of the new CEO will naturally depend on the availability
of the selected candidate.

Cheers,

Gonzalo Camarillo (for the board)
Chair - ISOC Board of Trustees