Subject: Datatracker review work list

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2018 21:40:44 +0100

I am sure that in an older universe I signed into  datatracker and 
towards the top left there was a "my reviews" item that I clicked to get 
to my past and present genart and directorate review list.

Please can someone tell me where in the new version of datatracker (or 
some other IETF website) I find that consolidated list of my review 
actions past and future?

Many thanks

Stewart

---

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2018 15:43:28 -0500

> some other IETF website) I find that consolidated list of my review 

The left sidebar contents that are unique to you are now available
in the "user dropdown" from the top bar.

You can also get the left sidebar back in your preferences.

-Ben

---

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2018 21:50:26 +0100

> You can also get the left sidebar back in your preferences.

Thank you.

Perhaps when we make a major change like this there should be a 
prominent note on the front page that directs the user to a description 
of where the various items have moved to.

- Stewart

---

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2018 16:22:44 -0500

> of where the various items have moved to.

Perhaps.  But that would be something to take up with the tools team
and unlikely to be best addressed on this list...

-Ben