Subject: IEPG (Internet Engineering and Planning Group) meeting at IETF103 in Bangkok

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2018 15:48:29 +0200

The IEPG is an informal gathering that meets on the Sunday prior to IETF
meetings. The intended theme of these meetings is essentially one of
operational relevance in some form or fashion - although the chair will
readily admit that he will run with an agenda of whatever is on offer at
the time!

Previous presentations are here: http://www.iepg.org/ .

More info on the IEPG can be found in RFC 1690 -
https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc1690

If you have some sort of operationally relevant topic which you'd
be willing
to present, please let Chris Morrow
(<[email-masked]>) or me know.

W

[ Yes, yes we did send the call for items later than usual -- this was
intentional, and in no way a completely oversight :-P ]

-- 
I don't think the execution is relevant when it was obviously a bad idea in
the first place.
This is like putting rabid weasels in your pants, and later expressing
regret at having chosen those particular rabid weasels and that pair of
pants.
   ---maf

---

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 18:18:27 +0200

A reminder that we still have open agenda time in IEPG.

If you have any interesting operational type topics, please let Chris or
myself know...

W

On Mon, Oct 15, 2018 at 3:48 PM Warren Kumari <[email-masked]> wrote:

> I don't think the execution is relevant when it was obviously a bad idea
> in the first place.

---

From: Job Snijders <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 18:22:37 +0200

I’d like to talk about IRR and RPKI