Subject: Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-detnet-problem-statement-06

From: Shwetha Bhandari <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2018 19:16:31 -0700

Reviewer: Shwetha Bhandari
Review result: Ready

I have reviewed this document as part of the Operational directorate's ongoing
effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG.  These
comments were written with the intent of improving the operational aspects of
the IETF drafts. Comments that are not addressed in last call may be included
in AD reviews during the IESG review.  Document editors and WG chairs should
treat these comments just like any other last call comments.

Summary:
This is a problem statement draft for deterministic networks. This draft
documents the requirements to establish
 multi-hop paths for flows that need deterministic network services with
 latency guarantees and ultra-low packet loss.
While there is no dedicated Manageability Consideration section, Section 3.3 of
 the draft lists requirements and recommends DetNet to produce a  high level
interaction and data models that cover the manageability and operational
considerations.

---

From: "Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2018 07:42:13 +0000

Many thanks Shwetha : )

I understand that there is no action expected on our part, and published 07.

Take care,

Pascal

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Shwetha Bhandari (shwethab)
> Sent: mercredi 3 octobre 2018 04:17
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; draft-ietf-detnet-problem-
> [email-masked]
> Subject: Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-detnet-problem-statement-06
> 
> the IETF drafts. Comments that are not addressed in last call may be included in
> AD reviews during the IESG review.  Document editors and WG chairs should
> documents the requirements to establish  multi-hop paths for flows that need
> deterministic network services with  latency guarantees and ultra-low packet
> loss.