Subject: Secdir telechat review of draft-ietf-iasa2-trust-rationale-03

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2018 09:18:10 -0700

Reviewer: Tero Kivinen
Review result: Ready

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the
IESG.  These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the
security area directors.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat
these comments just like any other last call comments.

This is rereview ot this document. The previous version said that this 
would not be published as RFC, and it didn't have security considerations
section at all. This version removed that text, and now there is 
security considerations section saying there is no security implications.

I still agree on that statement, but wanted to do rereview as the 
intended status changed dramatically.

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2018 19:33:51 +0300

Tero: Re-thanks for your re-review. --Jari