Subject: Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-pcep-extensions-12

From: Tianran Zhou <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 19:52:58 -0800

Reviewer: Tianran Zhou
Review result: Has Issues

I have reviewed this document as part of the Operational directorate's ongoing
effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG.  These
comments were written with the intent of improving the operational aspects of
the IETF drafts. Comments that are not addressed in last call may be included
in AD reviews during the IESG review.  Document editors and WG chairs should
treat these comments just like any other last call comments.

I did not see any special operational or network management related issue. But
I saw some other issues.

Major:
This document includes too many Terms and Acronyms without explanation nor
expansion. Most of them are specific to GMPLS/transport network. I strongly
suggest the authors can have a Terms section to explain them all.

Minor:
It seems the abstraction is too simple with just one sentence. Could you
describe a littel more about the what and why?

Cheers,
Tianran