Subject: Opsdir early review of draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-segment-routing-epe-17

From: Sheng Jiang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018 01:40:44 -0800

Reviewer: Sheng Jiang
Review result: Ready

Hi, OPS-DIR, Authors,

I have reviewed this document as part of the Operational directorate's ongoing
effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG. These comments
were written with the intent of improving the operational aspects of the IETF
drafts. Comments that are not addressed in last call may be included in AD
reviews during the IESG review. Document editors and WG chairs should treat
these comments just like any other last call comments.

This standard track document describes an extension to BGP Link State (BGP-LS)
for advertisement of BGP Peering Segments along with their BGP peering node
information.  This document is clear and well written. It is READY for
publication.

Major issue: no.

Minor issue: no.

Regards,

Sheng

---

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018 08:30:24 -0500

Sheng:

The IDR work group is grateful for your review.  I'm pleased that the document is in such great shape!

Sue Hares 

-----Original Message-----
From: Sheng Jiang [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2018 4:41 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Opsdir early review of draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-segment-routing-epe-17

Reviewer: Sheng Jiang
Review result: Ready

Hi, OPS-DIR, Authors,

I have reviewed this document as part of the Operational directorate's ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG. These comments were written with the intent of improving the operational aspects of the IETF drafts. Comments that are not addressed in last call may be included in AD reviews during the IESG review. Document editors and WG chairs should treat these comments just like any other last call comments.

This standard track document describes an extension to BGP Link State (BGP-LS) for advertisement of BGP Peering Segments along with their BGP peering node information.  This document is clear and well written. It is READY for publication.

Major issue: no.

Minor issue: no.

Regards,

Sheng