Subject: ietf.org mailing list memberships reminder

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 05:22:07 -0500 (EST)

This is a reminder, sent out once a month, about your ietf.org mailing
list memberships.  It includes your subscription info and how to use
it to change it or unsubscribe from a list.

You can visit the URLs to change your membership status or
configuration, including unsubscribing, setting digest-style delivery
or disabling delivery altogether (e.g., for a vacation), and so on.

In addition to the URL interfaces, you can also use email to make such
changes.  For more info, send a message to the '-request' address of
the list (for example, [email-masked]) containing just the
word 'help' in the message body, and an email message will be sent to
you with instructions.

If you have questions, problems, comments, etc, send them to
[email-masked].  Thanks!

Passwords for [email-masked]:

List                                     Password // URL
----                                     --------  
[email-masked]                           agzm      
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/options/ifmib/[email-masked]