Subject: [Ila] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-homma-dmm-5gs-id-loc-coexistence-00.txt

From: Shunsuke Homma <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2018 15:04:02 +0900

Hi all,

I submitted a new draft describes an approach for introducing ID-LOC 
split solution into 5GS with low-impact. We welcome your questions or 
comments regarding this draft.

https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-homma-dmm-5gs-id-loc-coexistence-00.txt

Also, I'm interested in the work to propose ILSP and SRv6 to 3GPP 5G. 
I'll be glad if I can participate the discussion.

Best regards,

Shunsuke

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for 
draft-homma-dmm-5gs-id-loc-coexistence-00.txt
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2018 22:37:31 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Kenta Kawakami <[email-masked]>, Dino Farinacci 
<[email-masked]>, Shunsuke Homma <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-homma-dmm-5gs-id-loc-coexistence-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Shunsuke Homma and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-homma-dmm-5gs-id-loc-coexistence
Revision:	00
Title:		Co-existence of 3GPP 5GS and Identifier Locator Separation Solution
Document date:	2018-03-18
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		22
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-homma-dmm-5gs-id-loc-coexistence-00.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-homma-dmm-5gs-id-loc-coexistence/
Htmlized: 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-homma-dmm-5gs-id-loc-coexistence-00
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-homma-dmm-5gs-id-loc-coexistence

Abstract:
    This document describes an approach to introduce Identifier Locator
    Separation solution into 3GPP 5GS with low-impact on its
    specification, and shows the features and considerations of this
    approach.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat