Subject: [Ila] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-herbert-intarea-ila-01.txt

From: Tom Herbert <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 09:40:32 -0800

Hello, I uploaded a new version of ILA draft. Changes include:

- Replace ILA translation to be ILA transformation
- Added a section about address assignment including a description of
how to handle /64 address assignments and a reference to strong
privacy for addressing draft.
- Restored the Security Considerations section
- More words that 64/64 split is not the only possibility
- Edits

Thanks,
Tom

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Mar 5, 2018 at 9:31 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-herbert-intarea-ila-01.txt
To: Tom Herbert <[email-masked]>, Petr Lapukhov <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-herbert-intarea-ila-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Tom Herbert and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-herbert-intarea-ila
Revision:       01
Title:          Identifier-locator addressing for IPv6
Document date:  2018-03-05
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          48
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-herbert-intarea-ila-01.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-herbert-intarea-ila/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-herbert-intarea-ila-01
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-herbert-intarea-ila-01
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-herbert-intarea-ila-01

Abstract:
   This specification describes identifier-locator addressing (ILA) for
   IPv6. Identifier-locator addressing differentiates between location
   and identity of a network node. Part of an address expresses the
   immutable identity of the node, and another part indicates the
   location of the node which can be dynamic. Identifier-locator
   addressing can be used to efficiently implement overlay networks for
   network virtualization as well as solutions for use cases in
   mobility.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat