Subject: [EAI] Draft agenda, EAI WG meeting, Chicago

From: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 18:54:33 -0500

Note: I have not merged in issues listed in the tracker. This needs to be 
done.
----------------------------------------------
AGENDA for the Email Address Internationalization (EAI) WG
Date: THURSDAY, July 26, 2007
Time: 0900-1130
Place: Red Lacquer Room

0900: Agenda bashing, selection of scribes, blue sheets

0910: Status update (chair)
 - SMTPEXT and UTF8HEADERS believed to be ready
 - DSN, POP and Mailinglist has seen an absence of discussion
 - Downgrade nearly ready, some open issues

0920: SMTPExt status and open issues
- Are we ready for WG Last Call?

0930: UTF8Headers status and open issues
- Are we ready for WG Last Call?

0940: DSN status and open issues
- Are we ready for WG Last Call?

1000: Downgrade status and open issues
- Downgrade: header fields - issues with multiple occurences of the same 
header field in a header
- Handling of unknown header fields - to remove or not to remove?
- Downgrading messages with some header addresses that don't have alt-addr: 
is the group syntax an acceptable solution? What are the consequences of 
using it in practice?
- Are we ready for WG Last Call?

1030: POP status and open issues

1040: Mailinglist status and open issues

1100: Timeline of finishing our work
- What dates are realistic?
- What commitment do we need from WG members?
- Do we need to plan to meet in Vancouver?

1115: Summary of action items

1130: Close of meeting

Active Documents:

draft-ietf-eai-downgrade-04  	2007-07-06    	Active  	
draft-ietf-eai-dsn-02 		2007-07-02   	Active 	
draft-ietf-eai-mailinglist-02 2007-07-10   	Active
draft-ietf-eai-pop-02 		2007-07-06   	Active 	
draft-ietf-eai-smtpext-07 	2007-06-29   	Active 	
draft-ietf-eai-utf8headers-06 2007-07-05   	Active

Documents with no recent activity:

draft-ietf-eai-imap-utf8-01 	2007-03-07   	Active 	
draft-ietf-eai-scenarios-02 	2007-02-26   	Active 	

_______________________________________________
EAI-DT mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.alvestrand.no/mailman/listinfo/eai-dt

_______________________________________________
IMA mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ima