Subject: [EAI] Last Call: draft-ietf-eai-dsn (Internationalized Delivery Status and Disposition Notifications) to Experimental RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 12:46:00 -0800 (PST)

The IESG has received a request from the Email Address 
Internationalization WG (eai) to consider the following document:

- 'Internationalized Delivery Status and Disposition Notifications '
   <draft-ietf-eai-dsn-06.txt> as an Experimental RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-03-19. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eai-dsn-06.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=15635&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IMA mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ima

---

From: "Frank Ellermann" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 23:59:25 +0100

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=15635&rfc_flag=0

URLs for the related feeds:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/feed/comments/draft-ietf-eai-dsn/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/feed/comments/draft-ietf-eai-smtpext/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/feed/comments/draft-ietf-eai-utf8headers/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/feed/comments/draft-hansen-4468upd-mailesc-registry/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/feed/comments/draft-klensin-rfc2821bis/

UTF8headers has a normative reference to mailing-list (expired).
SMTPext needs 4468upd, and 2821bis could be relevant for <uFor>.

Meanwhile net-utf8 was approved.  Unicode-escapes is now RFC 5137.
2822upd is not yet tracked.   

 Frank