Subject: [EAI] Proposal for agenda, EAI meeting, Dublin

From: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2008 14:05:41 +0200

The list has been quiet for a while, but it is time to get an agenda out.

Suggested topics:

1 - Status report on core documents (hopefully "they have been approved")

2 - Review of Last Call comments and last version of -downgrade
Hopefully, we can send this to the IESG without more changes.

3 - POP and IMAP documents

4 - Mailinglist

5 - Status of implementations

6 - Future work, next steps

If this is appropriate, I'll try to flesh out before the meeting.

NOTE: I am on holiday with limited connectivity most of the time until 
the Dublin meeting.

                 Harald

_______________________________________________
IMA mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ima

---

From: John C Klensin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2008 09:06:44 -0400

> 1 - Status report on core documents (hopefully "they have been

One hopes, but that clearly depends on getting a revised version
of "utf8-headers" out and hoping it does not introduce any new
issues.  I can't even guess on the others.

> If this is appropriate, I'll try to flesh out before the

If the rest of it goes as the list above suggests, topic 6
should explicitly include "start on revised charter".

> NOTE: I am on holiday with limited connectivity most of the
> time until the Dublin meeting.

Enjoy yourself.

    john

---

From: "Frank Ellermann" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 06:53:11 +0200

John C Klensin wrote:
 
>> Status report on core documents (hopefully "they have been
>> approved"
 
> issues.  I can't even guess on the others.

RFC 5248 got its number.  EAI DSN was approved with two comments:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/idtracker/draft-ietf-eai-dsn/comment/83644/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/idtracker/draft-ietf-eai-dsn/comment/83634/

UTF8SMTP and the utf8-headers triggered a bunch of comments and
DISCUSSions.  It is not always obvious which draft is affected,
but it is not only about utf8-headers:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/idtracker/draft-ietf-eai-smtpext/

 Frank