Subject: [EAI] "CJKT+Afilias" EAI (Email Address Internationalization) Interoperability Test Result

From: "Jaeyoun Kim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 12:37:05 +0900

Dear all,

I am writing this email for those who were not able to attend the EAI
WG meeting.

We (CNNIC, JPRS, NIDA, TWNIC, and Afilias) presented our
interoperability test result during the meeting and did a
demonstration to show how the EAI protocol works.

You can check it out at http://cslab.kr/eai-test/

During the demonstration, we shared the passwords of our public email
accounts with people in the room. However, we have to change it for a
security reason. You can still try it out because you can freely sign
up to create a new account.

Please contact us if you have any question.

I would like to thank all EAI implementors (CNNIC, JPRS, TWNIC, and
Afilias) for their efforts on implementing EAI.

Regards,
Jaeyoun Kim
NIDA

P.S.
The source codes (JPRS and NIDA) are available online.

* JPRS: http://eai.dnslab.jp/
* NIDA: http://code.google.com/p/utf8smtp/
_______________________________________________
IMA mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ima