Subject: [EAI] I-D Action:draft-ietf-eai-mailinglist-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 12:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Email Address Internationalization Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Mailing Lists and Internationalized Email Addresses
	Author(s)       : R. Gellens
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eai-mailinglist-04.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2008-11-20

This document describes considerations for mailing lists with the
 introduction of internationalized email addresses.
 
 This document makes some specific recommendations on how mailing
 lists should act in various situations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eai-mailinglist-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
IMA mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ima

---

From: Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 12:29:03 -0800

Changes from -03:

	Rewrote text in Section 5 on List-* headers.  Added new text
	specifically on List-ID.  Noted that currently, IRIs in List-*
	headers must be encoded as ASCII.
-- 
Randall Gellens
Opinions are personal;    facts are suspect;    I speak for myself only
-------------- Randomly-selected tag: ---------------
The Good Humor man can only be pushed so far
   --Written on the chalkboard by Bart in the
     opening of _The_Simpsons_ (TV show)
_______________________________________________
IMA mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ima