Subject: [EAI] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-eai-rfc5336bis-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2011 21:45:02 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Email Address Internationalization Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : SMTP Extension for Internationalized Email
    Author(s)     : J. Yao, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-eai-rfc5336bis-16.txt
    Pages         : 21
    Date          : 2011-11-09
    
This document specifies an SMTP extension for transport and delivery
   of email messages with internationalized email addresses or header
   information.  This specification replaces RFC 5336.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eai-rfc5336bis-16.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.