Subject: Re: [EAI] I-D Action: draft-ietf-eai-rfc5721bis-02.txt

From: Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 22:34:56 -0800

There are a few areas that could use some editorial improvement.

Also, I noticed that it is now optional for servers to downconvert 
messages.  If the server chooses to not downconvert, it needs to 
reject the request.

Attached is a version of the I-D with suggested text changes, marked 
by "RG " in the left margin.  These changes include:

	- general editorial corrections,
	- text instructing servers to either downconvert or reject
	- new [UTF-8] response code for use when rejecting due to UTF-8 content
           outside of UTF-8 mode.

-- 
Randall Gellens
Opinions are personal;    facts are suspect;    I speak for myself only
-------------- Randomly selected tag: ---------------
Mark's Dental-Chair Discovery:
    Dentists are incapable of asking questions that require a
    simple yes or no answer.

---

From: "Jiankang YAO" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 18:15:14 +0800

thanks a lot to Randall.

I will update it after the wglc.

Jiankang Yao