Subject: Friends of IMAP dinner at Prague
From: Arnt Gulbrandsen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 10:54:54 +0100
List-Id: <ietf-imapext.imc.org>

Hi,

When? Alexey suggested doing it Monday night and I like that, too.

Where? I'd like to go to a Czech place, eat knedliki and so on at least 
once while I'm in Prague. I know a decent place where the air isn't 
entirely poisonous (I'm a member of the "smokers must die" 
association), although I can't remember its name right now.

Who? Send me mail and I'll keep a rough count and reserve a table for a 
few more.

Arnt

Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 10:54:54 +0100
From: Arnt Gulbrandsen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Friends of IMAP dinner at Prague
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Sender: [email-masked]

Hi,

When? Alexey suggested doing it Monday night and I like that, too.

Where? I'd like to go to a Czech place, eat knedliki and so on at least 
once while I'm in Prague. I know a decent place where the air isn't 
entirely poisonous (I'm a member of the "smokers must die" 
association), although I can't remember its name right now.

Who? Send me mail and I'll keep a rough count and reserve a table for a 
few more.

Arnt