Subject: [imapext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-imapapnd-appendlimit-extension-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 09:16:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IMAP APPEND Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : The IMAP APPENDLIMIT Extension
        Authors         : Jayantheesh SB
                          Narendra Singh Bisht
	Filename        : draft-ietf-imapapnd-appendlimit-extension-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-08-12

Abstract:
This memo defines an extension to the IMAP service whereby a server can
advertise its capability, to support maximum mail upload size using
CAPABILITY, STATUS and LIST commands.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-imapapnd-appendlimit-extension/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-imapapnd-appendlimit-extension-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-imapapnd-appendlimit-extension-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 17:52:00 +0100

Hi,

> https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-imapapnd-appendlimit-extension-01
I like changes in this version. One small thing:

In Section 3.1:

[APPENDLIMIT <n>] Maximum upload limit for this mailbox, in bytes.
                   Refer to section 5 for more information.

This is not related to the STATUS command. Have you forgotten to delete 
these 2 lines?
If not, they need to be moved to a separate section defining a new 
response code.

---

From: Jamie Nicolson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 11:43:23 -0700

This new draft looks very good, thanks.

On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 9:16 AM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> imapext mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/imapext
>