Subject: [IMRG] rg kick

From: Mark Allman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 12:29:52 -0400

Folks-

In the spirit of getting the RG a bit more active I am going to kick
off a bit of a thought exercise in the next email about what sorts
of things the Internet community needs from the measurement
community (more info forthcoming).

In addition, I'd like to (re-)invite folks to think about their
measurement activites in the context of the IMRG and figure out if
the RG can make a meaningful contribution to those projects.  I'd
like to see the RG add some value to various pieces of measurement
work and believe that it can do so.  I'd be happy to chat with
anyone who is interested on working on projects with the RG.

Finally, as always, feel free to dump preliminary work or ideas or
pointers to draft papers or whatever on the mailing list.  I bet the
list can be useful for vetting preliminary work/ideas.

Thanks in advance!

allman
(imrg chair)

--
Mark Allman -- BBN/NASA GRC -- http://roland.grc.nasa.gov/~mallman/

_______________________________________________
IMRG mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/imrg