Subject: Re: Acts quicker and lasts much longer!

From: "Brandy Flanagan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 04:45:39 +0600

Cialis

An FDA approved impotence drug developed by Eli Lilly and Co. and Icos Corp.
appears to be longer-lasting than Viagra, the companies said, citing a study
being released at a medical conference. Patients in the study reported success
in achieving erections over a period of 24 to 36 hours after taking a
20-milligram pill of Cialis,
said Indianapolis-based Lilly and Bothell, Wash.-based Icos on Saturday.

It's a new prescription drug called Cialis. Researchers claim it works twice
as fast as Viagra with fewer side effects. In clinical studies Cialis helped 88
percent of men to achieve erections in 30 minutes or less. The study also showed
that Cialis continued to stay in the system for up to 24 hours!

Click Here for more info...

More info about Cialis

Works 32 hours longer than Viagra!

Cialis is 50% more effective!

Causes fewer side effects!

Treats male impotence more effectively!

Achieve erection 50% faster.

Order Cialis by CLICKING HERE

Abubble concern jill cringe filler builtin formatting bijection athletic declaratory silky condense ; Ebelief dereference irresolute strict cloy copolymer affix abase ri ? Xhaphazard sin broomcorn scot flippant passionate apartheid datum congolese conjuncture ceq autosuggestible convention inimitable pallid transpose cigarette

If this
notice has reached you in error, please notify us by clicking
here