Subject: Heaven In Your Eyes

From: "Christie Williamson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 May 04 18:37:52 GMT

Are you still bar hopping instead of surfing the net?

It's a factÿFFFF85 if you can filter through millions of people on line
to find that perfect pearl, why do you waste your time meeting strangers in bars?

Click on the link below, and you'll change the way you meet people.

No drinks required, no cloudy judgment, it's fun, and it's free.

Find your date: here

radius tampon automatic bendix boxcar dater vestige

The FREE dating web site

CREATED BY WOMEN

bowstring extemporaneous alicia tom culpable lunary philip

Don't want these notifications?

I am not seeking anyone

Or send postal mail to:

Carnegie Sun, LTD

2135A des Laurentides Blvd, Suite 10057

Laval QC H7M 4M2

Canada