From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 04:55:15 -0400

Dyan Swymer <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Subject: TTTP.OB..Get This St. o. ck. ASAP! weahjy
Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 03:53:45 -0500

<html><body>
<!--bhoqmv-->,.Hot Trading Alert..<!--wnnfkh-->
<p> Get..OTCBB:_TTTP.OB,..Tue, 04 May 2004 03:47:07 -0500</p>
<p>Introduces VisionKare(TM) an Eye Specific Supplement<br>
  for Macular Degeneration.5L2a}01(}82J)5I1x513Bw62a</p>
<p><strong><font color="#FF0000">TARGET PRICE IN NEXT 3-5 DAYS: $0.75 - 0.80<br>
  TARGET PRICE IN NEXT 10 DAYS: $0.92 </font></strong></p>
<p>
<!--ytckpd-->
  ++ EXCITING NEWS JUST RELEASED FOR TTTP ++</p>
<p>Before we start with the profile of TTTP we would like to mention something 
  very important: <br>
  THERE IS BIG PR CAMPAIGN STARTING on May 4th ITS EXPECTED THERE WILL BE HUGE 
  DEMAND FOR<br>
  TTTP SHARES.</p>
<p>SO TAKE ADVANTAGE AND GET IN EARLY. THE TARGET PRICES BELOW ARE PRETTY MUCH 
  REALISTIC. </p>
<p>+>+>+>Company Profile +>+>+> </p>
<p><font color="#FF0000"><strong>Symbol: TTTP.OB</strong></font> 
  <!--pcnqky-->
  <br>
  <strong><font color="#FF0000">Current Price: $0.16</font></strong><br>
  <strong><font color="#FF0000">TARGET PRICE IN NEXT 3-5 DAYS: $0.75 - 0.80<br>
  TARGET PRICE IN NEXT 10 DAYS: $0.92 </font></strong></p>
<p>How many times have you seen good stocks but you couldn't get your hands on 
  them in the right <br>
  moment? We are alerting you to a special company with a unique product that 
  is set to be profiled <br>
  by many newsletters in the next 5-10 days -- this is your chance to get in!</p>
<p>----------------------------------------------</p>
<p><font color="#FF0000"><strong>ABOUT THE COMPANY</strong></font></p>
<p>TTTP is an innovative company with a 21st century approach to the health issues 
  of today. Unlike traditional treatment regimens, TTTP&#8217;s approach focuses 
  on less harmful and more natural forms of therapies that yield effective results 
  while minimizing chemical dependence or harsh side effects. 12 to 20 Plus&#8217; 
  believes it has a successful prescription for growth&#8212;attracting, retaining 
  and successfully treating integrative health-conscious consumers. 12 to 20 Plus 
  has the products to fit the dynamics and trends of a global market. We Expect 
  some strong demand for this stock in the near future!!!!!</p>
<p>----------------------------------------------</p>
<p><font color="#FF0000"><strong>NEWS RELEASE</strong></font></p>
<p>SAN LUIS OBISPO, CA,, Apr. 30, 2004 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) -- (TTTP.OB) -- 
  According to a recent poll, Americans dread blindness more than any other disability. 
  Recent studies indicate that by the year 2025, the population of people over 
  the age of 65 in the United States will be six times higher than in 1990. The 
  reason -- "baby boomers" are aging and overall life expectancy is 
  increasing. Since many people diagnosed with macular degeneration are over age 
  55, the number of cases of macular degeneration in the U.S. will increase significantly 
  as baby boomers age. </p>
<p>Said Carol Slavin, President "The market is very large, with about 50 
  million AMD sufferers worldwide (15 million in the U.S.) and five million new 
  cases each year. Less than 2% of all AMD cases are treated successfully, so 
  an urgent need exists for effective new strategies." We would anticipate 
  significant revenues in the millions of dollars as we increase our distribution 
  capabilities and our VisionKare(TM) brand becomes the "benchmark" 
  for the industry.</p>
<p>----------------------------------------------</p>
<p>*Forward-Looking...Statements-Disclaimer.,xwvfno</p>
<p>Information within this email contains forward looking statements; within 
  the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of 
  the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that express or involve 
  discussions with respect to <br>
  predictions, goals, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, assumptions 
  or future events or performance are not statements of historical fact and may 
  be "forward looking statements." </p>
<p>Forward looking statements are based on expectations, estimates and projections 
  at the time the statements are made that involve a number of risks and uncertainties 
  which could cause actual results or events to differ materially from those presently 
  anticipated. Forward looking statements in this action may be identified through 
  the use of words such as: "projects", "foresee", "expects", 
  "estimates," "believes," "understands" "will," 
  "part of: "anticipates," or that by statements indicating certain 
  actions "may," "could," or "might" occur. All 
  information provided within this email pertaining to investing, stocks, securities 
  must be understood as information provided and not investment advice. Emerging 
  Equity Alert advises all readers and subscribers to seek advice from a registered 
  professional securities representative before deciding to trade in stocks featured 
  within this email. None of the material within this report shall be construed 
  as any kind of investment advice. Please have in mind that the interpretation 
  <br>
  of the witer of this newsletter about the news published by the company does 
  not represent the company official statement and in fact may differ from the 
  real meaning of what the news release meant to say. Please read the news release 
  by yourself and judge by yourself about the details in it.</p>
<p>ldpbqw ammagp xuvowj hkyhju ykhkpy 
  ivyiil rdupxq vcnfop xkdwwm omuwiv tkqlno 
  ofkkka </p>
</body>
</html>