Subject: Big news will take this stock to the next level

From: "Jon Hollingsworth" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 01:51:03 +0100

OTCBB Stock Alert's Last Two Picks:

IOTN from .74 to 3.65 in 8 days for a gain of 393%!

MOBL from .09 to .29 in 6 days for a gain of 223%!

Here is our next explosive stock pick:

Diversified Product Inspections, Inc. (OTC-BB: DPRI)

Buy at .41

Sell target .94 = Diamond Play!

Major Contract Announcements and

Huge Newsletter Coverage This Week for DPRI !

DPRI has been saving the largest insurance companies in the US $Millions

for over 14 years by performing defective product and fire investigations and

air quality analysis. The number of annual product inspections performed by

DPRI with regard to investigating defects has tripled to 10,000 per year up

from 3,000 three years ago as insurers see the financial rewards of

identifying the exact cause of a defective or failed product.

DPRI reported positive earnings of .04 cents per share in 2003 with .07 cents

per share expected for the current year. The stock should be trading

conservatively at over 1.50 on the strength of those figures.

DPRI's client base reads like a "who's-who" of the insurance industry

including Allstate, Fireman's Fund, Hartford, Liberty Mutual, Nationwide,

Prudential, Republic, State Farm and Travelers. DPRI has the largest and

most thorough database in the US for identifying product defects that are

responsible for hundreds of millions in damage. DPRI has little to no

competitors in this arena and just signed a contract for a single company to

pay them $1 Million for access to this database over a 10 year period. That's

just one company out of hundreds that can't afford to be without this

valuable information.

Billionaire-financial genius Warren Buffet has grown his Berkshire

Hathaway empire (trading at over $80,000 per share) on the explosive cash

flow from 3 insurance subsidiaries: National Indemnity, GEICO, and

reinsurance giant General Re.

DPRI is being force-fed ever increasing amounts of business by the leading

core of this very successful sector but has remained below the radar of

investors, thus creating a share price that is artificially undervalued. DPRI

has the proven experience that fosters escalating revenues and growth. Based

on the very small float and the ability for the stock to jump sharply on any

real volume, upcoming news and continuous profits will lead to increased

exposure in conjunction with a soaring stock price.

We are expecting significant upcoming news regarding increased revenues

and contract expansion from DPRI's Fortune 500 customer base. Look for

record volume and price appreciation as DPRI may very well be one of the

most undervalued stocks on the OTCBB!

Required DPRI information: OTCBB Stock Alert is an independent

newsletter with the goal of giving investors the necessary knowledge to

make rational and profitable investment decisions. This publication does not

provide an analysis of the company's financial position and is not an offer
to

buy or sell securities. Investing in securities is speculative and carries risk.

It is recommended that any investment should be made after consulting with

your investment advisor and after reviewing the financial statements of the

company. OTCBB Stock Alert presents information in this online report

believed to be reliable, but its accuracy cannot be assured. Past performance

does not insure similar future results. OTCBB Stock Alert received fifteen

thousand dollars from an unaffiliated third party with respect to the

preparation of this special online report as an effort to build investor

awareness for DPRI. The information reported herein contains future-

looking statements and information within the meaning of Section 27A of

the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act

of 1934, including statements regarding expected continual growth of the

featured company. Future-looking statements are based on expectations,

estimates, and projections at the time the statements are made that involve
a

number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results to differ

materially from those presently anticipated.