Subject: [IMRG] TCP/UDP flow reassembly

From: William Caban <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 10:53:21 -0400

Hi,

Sorry if this is not the forum for this type of question. If not,
please, point me to right direction.

I'm looking for a good proved library for TCP/UDP flow reassembly.
Either free or commercial (preferable LGPL, BSDs or commercial for now -
I've been testing libnids but it is only GPL).

I'm interested in being able to analyze the data portion of the flows to
look into certain patterns for the "close-to-real-time" analysis of
behavior of certain applications. I want to be able to have the
flow/stream already assembled and not to be worry about having to deal
with that part of the coding. I've been considering using specialized
hardware, like the DAG cards, but I don't find a good library which
could be used, if needed, in a binary only software. I might be doing
the wrong searching but any help will be welcome.

Thanks,

-W

_______________________________________________
IMRG mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/imrg