Subject: [IMRG] Survey on network-trace anonymization

From: netsani <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 16:42:21 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Everyone,

At Dartmouth College, we are working on an NSF-funded project to develop 
new tools for network-trace sanitization. The NetSANI(Network Trace 
Sanitization and ANonymization Infrastructure) project aims to increase 
network-trace sharing by making it safer and easier to sanitize network 
traces. This project will develop a flexible and extensible suite of 
software tools for sanitizing network traces.

To better design and develop the NetSANI tools, we need to understand the 
needs of network researchers in anonymizaiton tools. This is where you can 
help us! We created an online survey where you will be asked about your 
experience of using, collecting and/or anonymizing network traces. The 
survey should take approximately 5-15 minutes of your valuable time but 
you can also stop earlier if you wish.

It would be great if you can spare some time and participate in our survey 
(which is completely anonymous). The survey is at

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=CB_2brEN7DE6E8Cw9niBUJDg_3d_3d

If you have any questions regarding the NetSANI project or the survey, 
please contact us at [email-masked] .

Thanks!

Professor David Kotz, Dartmouth College
[email-masked]    <http://www.cs.dartmouth.edu/~dfk/>