Subject: [imss] Call for Agenda Items for IMSS WG agenda, IETF 61 in Washington D .C.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 11:36:19 -0700

All,

I have requested a 1 hour meeting time in Washington D.C. for the IMSS
Working group.
If anyone would like to request agenda time please do so by Sunday, October
31.

The agenda items I have so far include:

New working group drafts:
Two new working group drafts are available.
These drafts address two working group charter items:
Fibre Channel Name Server MIB:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-imss-fc-nsm-mib-00.txt
Fibre Channel Fabric Address Manager MIB:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-imss-fc-fam-mib-00.txt
(formerly Domain Mgr MIB)

One proposed work item:
Fibre Channel over IPv4:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-desanti-imss-ipv4-over-fibre-chann
el-00.txt
This draft is a proposed draft that the authors believe should either update
or replace RFC 2625.  It includes details of differences between RFC 2625
and the ID.

Time permitting, INCITS T11.5 would also like to propose new work for the
IMSS working group to consider.
There are currently no drafts for these proposals, but would cover FSPF
(Fibre Shortest Path First) MIB and a routing protocol independent Routing
Information MIB.

Thanks,

Elizabeth

_______________________________________________
imss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/imss