Subject: [imss] Last call complete on IP over FC, FC-NSM, FC-FAM

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 21:00:54 -0800

Hi all,

I would like to announce last call completion on the three documents that
were in last call over the last month.

The first, Fibre Channel Name Server MIB (FC-NSM) completed WG last call on
Feb 23, with only minor comments.  Keith McCloghrie plans on issuing a new
draft to address the comments shortly.

The second, Fibre Channel Fabric Address Manager MIB (FC-FAM) completed WG
last call without comment on March 17.

The third, IPv4, IPv6 and ARP over Fibre Channel completed last call with
only minor comment and a single technical change.  Since no objection was
raised to this change, this change is accepted and WG last call is also
complete, as of March 17.  Claudio will submit a new draft as well.

When the new drafts are submitted, the differences between the last call
version and the new version will be provided.  After about a week review,
baring issue, the drafts will be submitted to the IESG for further
processing.

Thanks all,

Elizabeth

_______________________________________________
imss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/imss

---

From: Claudio DeSanti <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 17:00:00 -0800

Hi Elizabeth,

the updated IPv4, IPv6 and ARP over Fibre Channel draft is now available 
on the IETF web site as 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-imss-ip-over-fibre-channel-01.txt 
and on the T11 web site as 
http://www.t11.org/ftp/t11/pub/fc/ipv4fc/05-092v1.pdf

In addition I uploaded on the T11 web site the following two documents:

http://www.t11.org/ftp/t11/pub/fc/ipv4fc/05-188v0.pdf lists the 
differences between draft-ietf-imss-ip-over-fibre-channel-01.txt and 
draft-ietf-imss-ip-over-fibre-channel-00.txt

http://www.t11.org/ftp/t11/pub/fc/ipv4fc/05-093v1.pdf reports the 
differences between draft-ietf-imss-ip-over-fibre-channel-01.txt and RFC 
3831.

Thanks,

                             Claudio.