Subject: [imss] imss WG Last Call: Routing Information, FSPF and Virtual Fabric M IBs

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 19:02:44 -0500

This is to announce an imss WG Last Call on the following
three MIB drafts:

                 Fibre-Channel Routing Information MIB
                   draft-ietf-imss-fc-rtm-mib-01.txt

      MIB for Fibre-Channel's Fabric Shortest Path First Protocol
                   draft-ietf-imss-fc-fspf-mib-01.txt

                           The Virtual Fabrics MIB 
                      draft-ietf-imss-fc-vf-mib-00.txt
 
Note that the Virtual Fabrics MIB is not the initial imss WG
draft  of this MIB despite its -00 version number.  Due to
some confusion, it was necessary to change the name of the draft
for this MIB from its previous name, which was also an imss
WG draft.  That name change is recorded in the IETF draft tracker:
	https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi

This WG Last Call will run through 12 midnight Eastern Time on
Sunday, December 18, 2005 (your WG chair hopes to deal with
Last Call results on Monday, December 19th or shortly thereafter).

Technical comments *must* be sent to the imss mailing list.
Editorial comments may be sent directly to the draft editors
(but please cc: me):

	Routing Information and FSPF MIBs:
		Keith McCloghrie [[email-masked]]
	Virtual Fabrics MIB:
		Scott Kipp [[email-masked]]

Thanks,
--David (imss WG chair)
----------------------------------------------------
David L. Black, Senior Technologist
EMC Corporation, 176 South St., Hopkinton, MA  01748
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
[email-masked]        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754
----------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
imss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/imss