Subject: [imss] Changes in draft-ietf-imss-ip-over-fibre-channel-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 00:51:55 -0500

According to the draft editor, the following minor changes were
made from the -02 to the -03 version of the IP over FC draft in
response to IETF Last Call comments:

- In the front page, changed the word "replaces" to "obsoletes";
- In section 1, changed 2 times the word "replaces" to "obsoletes";
- In section 5.1, removed the sentence "(because an N_Port_Name is used
    only as an identifier, not as an address to which frames are
forwarded)";
- In section 16, added the sentence "as well as the authors of
   [RFC-2625] and [RFC-3831]".

The draft tracker shows the draft as now being in IESG Evaluation
for final approval as an RFC.

Thanks,
--David
----------------------------------------------------
David L. Black, Senior Technologist
EMC Corporation, 176 South St., Hopkinton, MA  01748
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
[email-masked]        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754
----------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
imss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/imss