Subject: [imss] FW: EDU session for MIB documents editors

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 16:31:24 -0400

FYI, for anyone interested in MIB editing.

Thanks,
--David 

-----Original Message-----
From: Romascanu, Dan (Dan) [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2006 4:51 AM
Subject: EDU session for MIB documents editors

WG Chairs,

Please note that the agenda for the Montreal meeting includes the
following items for Sunday, July 9:

1300-1445 What MIB Document Editors Need to Know - Room 519B 

If MIB documents are in your charter or in your plans I would recommend
that you distribute this announcement your email lists, inviting all
interested parties to attend this session. Besides the informational
presentation that Bert Wijnen will be giving, a number of MIB Doctors
will attend the meeting and will be happy to engage in a dialog with the
present and future MIB editors. 

Dan

_______________________________________________
imss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/imss