Subject: [imss] WG Action: Conclusion of Internet and Management Support for Storage (imss)

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 15:00:01 -0800 (PST)

The Internet and Management Support for Storage (imss) working group in
the Operations and Management Area has concluded.

The IESG contact persons are Dan Romascanu and Ronald Bonica.

The mailing list will remain open for discussions concerning
implementations, questions and answers.
_______________________________________________
imss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/imss

---

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 13:36:49 +0100

Congratulations and thanks to the WG and to the chair for the successful
completion of the charter. 

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of IESG Secretary
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 1:00 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: WG Action: Conclusion of Internet and Management Support for
Storage (imss) 

The mailing list will remain open for discussions concerning
implementations, questions and answers.
_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
_______________________________________________
imss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/imss