Subject: [Insipid] draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-reqts-03

From: "Paul E. Jones" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 13:46:54 -0500

Folks,

I've posted a new -03 version of the requirements draft.  Please note that I
did not change the wording related to "communication session", yet.
However, what was changed is:

.         Removed sections marked as "DELETED"

.         Re-numbered all requirements so they are consecutive

.         Minor editorial changes

.         Changes to REQ8 and corresponding section 3.6 that removes
language related to RTCP with language relating to syntax; please be sure to
look at that text

.         Removed last sentence from REQ2

.         Wording change on REQ3

.         At the AD's request, I moved some authors to a new "Contributors"
section

Comments welcome, though note it is a holiday here in the US Thursday and
Friday, so I apologize if my responses are slow. 

Paul