Subject: [Int-area] Coming to Vancouver!

From: Mark Townsley <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2005 12:59:09 +0100

All,

I had previously announced that I would not be physically present at the 
Vancouver IETF due to the pending birth of my child who was due to 
arrive on Oct 28. Little Léna arrived a bit early, on Oct 20, and both 
her and her Mother are doing well now. I've lined up family (in Paris 
and traveling from the US) to help out, and believe I can responsibly 
get on a plane and travel 5000 miles from home. Assuming flights are on 
time, I arrive at YVR 13:50 on Sunday. I intend to stay the full week, 
but will catch the next flight back in case there are any problems at 
home. So, assuming all goes well, see you tomorrow!

- Mark

Disclaimer: I am stepping from one sleep-deprived state (as any of you 
who have taken care of a newborn know), though a 9 hour time change, and 
directly into the IETF without consulting much email at all for more 
than 2 weeks. My cache is completely wiped. Apologies in advance for the 
extra effort which may be required to reload it.

PS. Here's the link from a proud new Father! http://www.townsley.net/lena

_______________________________________________
Int-area mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/int-area