Subject: [Int-area] About today BOF and possible interim meeting

From: JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 11:42:12 +0100

I think that an interim meeting may be very helpful.

However, this will only be true IF and ONLY IF it is fixed in the next 2-3
days, possible giving several choices for dates in May.

Otherwise:
- We may lose some participants
- All will pay a higher traveling cost

I've already proposed some time ago a possible procedure for arranging
interim meetings. Time is too short this time to follow it, but at least,
PLEASE, really manage the situation so as many of the possible interested
participants, which are willing to contribute to the effort, can participate
and not pay for a higher cost.

Regards,
Jordi

**********************************************
The IPv6 Portal: http://www.ipv6tf.org

Bye 6Bone. Hi, IPv6 !
http://www.ipv6day.org

This electronic message contains information which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information, including attached files, is prohibited.

_______________________________________________
Int-area mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/int-area

---

From: Scott W Brim <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 07:51:31 -0400

If possible please make it the second half of May.

---

From: JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 13:06:54 +0100

As several of the next IETF meetings are going to be held in US, I will also
suggest Europe, AP or LAC for this meeting.

One possible choice may be Tallin (1st half of May), aligned with the RIPE
meeting. Another one, could be Isla Margarita (2nd half of May), aligned
with the LACNIC meeting. I think it will be easy to find a suitable meeting
room in both locations.

Regards,
Jordi

> De: Scott W Brim <[email-masked]>
> Organización: Cisco Systems, Inc.
> Responder a: <[email-masked]>
> Fecha: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 07:51:31 -0400
> Para: <[email-masked]>
> CC: Internet Area <[email-masked]>
> Asunto: Re: [Int-area] About today BOF and possible interim meeting
> 

Bye 6Bone. Hi, IPv6 !
http://www.ipv6day.org

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 16:10:32 +0100

> days, possible giving several choices for dates in May.
We are aware of this, and are trying to come up with the details. Early
analysis indicates that there's likely not a lot of room for multiple
choices, given other meetings in that time frame for the operator
community, IAB, etc. We should have something to tell you by
Monday or Tuesday.

(Please keep talking about this or id-locator separation issues on the
ram list; follow-ups directed there.)

Jari

---

From: JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 17:21:16 +0100

Well, with all the respect, I disagree. A single choice is not an option, at
least not a fair one.

I've already indicated two possible choices. I you've a third one, ask in
the list the interested participants to state their preference in the next
72 hours or so, and then take a decision.

Regards,
Jordi

> De: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
> Responder a: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
> Fecha: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 16:10:32 +0100
> CC: Internet Area <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

Bye 6Bone. Hi, IPv6 !
http://www.ipv6day.org