Subject: [Int-area] Invitation to the IFARE BoF

From: Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 15:22:02 -0800

Greetings. There will be a BoF at Prague that might be of interest to 
you. IFARE (IPsec FAilover and REdundancy) will be meeting Wednesday 
morning to discuss our charter and, if that goes well, requirements 
for a protocol to meet the goals in the charter.

The agenda and current proposed charter are at 
<http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07mar/agenda/ifare.txt>. If you are 
interested, please join the mailing list (see 
<http://www.vpnc.org/ietf-ipsec-failover/>) and go through the 
reasonably short list archive 
(<http://www.vpnc.org/ietf-ipsec-failover/mail-archive/>). It would 
be grand if everyone at the BoF had read the charter and the proposed 
requirements doc 
(<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vidya-ipsec-failover-ps-01.txt>).

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium

_______________________________________________
Int-area mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/int-area