Subject: [Int-area] Review of draft-ietf-autoconf-manetarch-05.txt

From: Shubhranshu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2007 20:22:12 +0530

Hi All,

We'd like to solicit Int-area review of the Autoconf WG document 
"Mobile Ad hoc Network Architecture", draft-ietf-autoconf-manetarch-05.txt, 
available at http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-autoconf-manetarch-05.txt . We'd 
especially like to get comments from the Int-area members on Section 5 which
presents an architectural model of Mobile Ad Hoc Networks, MANETs preserving
the integrity of the conventional IP addressing architecture while allowing for the 
particularities of MANETs.  

Please send your comments to [email-masked] & [email-masked] . 

This document is in the Working Group Last Call, which ends on Monday, Sept 24.

Thanks,
Shubhranshu
Autoconf WG Co-chair.
_______________________________________________
Int-area mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/int-area