Subject: [Int-area] Call for adoption of draft-carpenter-flow-label-balancing-02

From: Qiong <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 11:08:25 +0800

Hi all,

I support to adopt this draft. It is a good use case of flow label.

Best wishes
Qiong

>-----Original Message-----

>From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On

>Behalf Of Suresh Krishnan

>Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2012 8:46 PM

>To: Internet Area

>Cc: Julien Laganier; Ralph Droms

>Subject: [Int-area] Call for adoption of

>draft-carpenter-flow-label-balancing-02

>Hi all,

>  This draft has been presented at intarea face to face meetings and has

>received a bit of discussion. It has been difficult to gauge whether the

>wg is interested in this work or not. This call is being initiated to

>determine whether there is WG consensus towards adoption of

>draft-carpenter-flow-label-balancing-02 as an intarea WG draft. Please

>state whether or not you're in favor of the adoption by replying to this

>email. If you are not in favor, please also state your objections in

>your response. This adoption call will complete on 2013-01-04.

>Regards

>Suresh & Julien

>_______________________________________________

>Int-area mailing list

>[email-masked]

>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/int-area

---

From: "Yao" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 15:13:43 +0800

It is a useful Informational  document.

Jiankang

-----Original Message-----

Hi all,
This draft has been presented at intarea face to face meetings and 
has received a bit of discussion. It has been difficult to gauge 
whether the wg is interested in this work or not. This call is being 
initiated to determine whether there is WG consensus towards adoption 
of
draft-carpenter-flow-label-balancing-02 as an intarea WG draft. Please 
state whether or not you're in favor of the adoption by replying to 
this email. If you are not in favor, please also state your objections 
in your response. This adoption call will complete on 2013-01-04.

Regards
Suresh & Julien