Subject: [Int-area] I-D Action: draft-ietf-intarea-flow-label-balancing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 07:01:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Internet Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Using the IPv6 Flow Label for Server Load Balancing
	Author(s)       : Brian Carpenter
                          Sheng Jiang
                          Willy Tarreau
	Filename        : draft-ietf-intarea-flow-label-balancing-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-01-15

Abstract:
   This document describes how the IPv6 flow label as currently
   specified can be used to enhance layer 3/4 load distribution and
   balancing for large server farms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-intarea-flow-label-balancing

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-intarea-flow-label-balancing-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/