Subject: Re: [Int-area] [ietf-privacy] NAT Reveal / Host Identifiers

From: Prashanth Patil <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 15:57:45 +0530

I'm in favor of adopting this draft. The document describes relevant
use-cases for identifying hosts behind NAT, which is useful when
considering solutions.

-Prashanth

-----Original Message-----

*From:* Int-area [mailto:int-area-bounces at ietf.org] *On Behalf Of *Suresh
Krishnan
*Sent:* Thursday, June 05, 2014 9:51 AM
*To:* Internet Area
*Subject:* [Int-area] Call for adoption of
draft-boucadair-intarea-host-identifier-scenarios-04

Hi all,

   This draft was originally intended to be published as an AD sponsored
submission from the OPS area, but the authors have expressed their interest
to continue this work in the intarea wg given that RFC6269 and RFC6967
originated here. The draft has been updated to address the issues brought
up during earlier discussions on the wg mailing list and the latest version
of the draft is available at

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-intarea-host-identifier-scenarios-04

This call is being initiated to determine whether there is WG consensus
towards adoption of draft-boucadair-intarea-host-identifier-scenarios-04 as
an intarea WG draft. Please state whether or not you're in favor of the
adoption by replying to this email. If you are not in favor, please also
state your objections in your response. This adoption call will complete on
2014-06-19.

Regards

Suresh & Juan Carlos

---

From: David Conrad <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 14:13:20 -0700

I'm also in favor of adopting the draft.

Regards,
-drc

On Jun 16, 2014, at 3:27 AM, Prashanth Patil <[email-masked]> wrote:

> I'm in favor of adopting this draft. The document describes relevant use-cases for identifying hosts behind NAT, which is useful when considering solutions.
> 
> 
> -Prashanth
> From: Int-area [mailto:int-area-bounces at ietf.org] On Behalf Of Suresh Krishnan
> Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2014 9:51 AM
> To: Internet Area
> Subject: [Int-area] Call for adoption of draft-boucadair-intarea-host-identifier-scenarios-04
> 
>  
> Hi all,
> 
>    This draft was originally intended to be published as an AD sponsored submission from the OPS area, but the authors have expressed their interest to continue this work in the intarea wg given that RFC6269 and RFC6967 originated here. The draft has been updated to address the issues brought up during earlier discussions on the wg mailing list and the latest version of the draft is available at
> 
>  
> This call is being initiated to determine whether there is WG consensus towards adoption of draft-boucadair-intarea-host-identifier-scenarios-04 as an intarea WG draft. Please state whether or not you're in favor of the adoption by replying to this email. If you are not in favor, please also state your objections in your response. This adoption call will complete on 2014-06-19.
> 
>  
> Regards
> 
> Suresh & Juan Carlos
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Int-area mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/int-area