Subject: [Int-area] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-herbert-gue-extensions-00.txt

From: Tom Herbert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 08:45:53 -0700

Hello,

We have posted a new draft that consolidates several drafts describing
the "core" GUE extensions: security, payload transform, fragmentation,
GUE checksum, and remote checksum offload. Comments are appreciated.

Thanks,
Tom

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 11:54 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-herbert-gue-extensions-00.txt
To: Tom Herbert <[email-masked]>, Lucy Yong
<[email-masked]>, "Fred L. Templin" <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-herbert-gue-extensions-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Tom Herbert and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-herbert-gue-extensions
Revision:       00
Title:          Extensions for Generic UDP Encapsulation
Document date:  2016-06-21
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          27
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-herbert-gue-extensions-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-herbert-gue-extensions/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-herbert-gue-extensions-00

Abstract:
   This specification defines a set of the fundamental extensions for
   Generic UDP Encapsulation (GUE). The extensions defined in this
   specification are the security option, payload transform option,
   checksum option, fragmentation option, and the remote checksum
   offload option.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat