Subject: [Int-area] Moving GUE from nvo3 to intarea

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 23:33:14 +0000

Hi all,
   Alia Atlas and I had a brief chat with the authors of the 
draft-ietf-nvo3-gue-03 and decided that the draft would be a better fit in 
intarea as it is more widely applicable than just to nvo3. This draft is 
currently a WG item in nvo3 but I would like the chairs to gauge whether 
intarea is interested in taking up this work as a wg item before we move it 
over. I have asked the chairs to issue an adoption call soon. If the adoption 
call succeeds we will move the draft over.

Thanks
Suresh

---

From: "Bocci, Matthew (Nokia - GB)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 09:42:10 +0000

Hi Suresh

I think this is a good idea and will send a note to the NVO3 list. 

There was a comment in Adrian’s rtdir review of the draft that it should be considered in the Transport Area. Was there any discussion of that?

Cheers

Matthew

On 22/06/2016, 00:33, "Suresh Krishnan" <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi all,

Thanks
Suresh

---

From: Lucy yong <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 14:53:59 +0000

Yes, good to work on it under intarea.

Lucy

-----Original Message-----
From: Int-area [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Suresh Krishnan
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2016 6:33 PM
To: Internet Area; Alia Atlas; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: [Int-area] Moving GUE from nvo3 to intarea

Hi all,
   Alia Atlas and I had a brief chat with the authors of the
draft-ietf-nvo3-gue-03 and decided that the draft would be a better fit in intarea as it is more widely applicable than just to nvo3. This draft is currently a WG item in nvo3 but I would like the chairs to gauge whether intarea is interested in taking up this work as a wg item before we move it over. I have asked the chairs to issue an adoption call soon. If the adoption call succeeds we will move the draft over.

Thanks
Suresh

_______________________________________________
Int-area mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/int-area