Subject: [Int-area] I-D Action: draft-nordmark-intarea-ippl-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 00:17:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Area Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : IP over Intentionally Partially Partitioned Links
        Author          : Erik Nordmark
	Filename        : draft-nordmark-intarea-ippl-05.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2016-10-26

Abstract:
   IP makes certain assumptions about the L2 forwarding behavior of a
   multi-access IP link.  However, there are several forms of
   intentional partitioning of links ranging from split-horizon to
   Private VLANs that violate some of those assumptions.  This document
   specifies that link behavior and how IP handles links with those
   properties.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nordmark-intarea-ippl/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nordmark-intarea-ippl-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-nordmark-intarea-ippl-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/