Subject: [Int-area] I-D Action: draft-ietf-intarea-gue-extensions-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2018 10:41:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Extensions for Generic UDP Encapsulation
        Authors         : Tom Herbert
                          Lucy Yong
                          Fred L. Templin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-intarea-gue-extensions-03.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2018-01-15

Abstract:
   This specification defines a set of the fundamental optional
   extensions for Generic UDP Encapsulation (GUE).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-intarea-gue-extensions/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-intarea-gue-extensions-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-intarea-gue-extensions-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-intarea-gue-extensions-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/