Subject: [Int-area] I-D Action: draft-ietf-intarea-gue-extensions-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2018 13:21:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Extensions for Generic UDP Encapsulation
        Authors         : Tom Herbert
                          Lucy Yong
                          Fred L. Templin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-intarea-gue-extensions-04.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2018-03-27

Abstract:
   This specification defines a set of the fundamental optional
   extensions for Generic UDP Encapsulation (GUE).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-intarea-gue-extensions/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-intarea-gue-extensions-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-intarea-gue-extensions-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-intarea-gue-extensions-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Tom Herbert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2018 13:26:29 -0700

Hello,

As per discussion last week, the alternate checksum for GUE has been
changed to use CRC-32C. This was also discussed on a thread in tsvwg
and CRC-32C seems to be the best choice (if it isn't GUE can be
extended with a different one in the future).

Tom

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Mar 27, 2018 at 1:21 PM
Subject: [Int-area] I-D Action: draft-ietf-intarea-gue-extensions-04.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
Int-area mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/int-area