Subject: FYI: 40th IETF-WASHINGTON: ION (fwd)

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 14:56:30 -0500 (EST)

We have a session, now it's time to put the agenda together.   See
below for the schedule info.

NOTE: We only have one session this time.  George and I (and the ADs)
would like to restrict topics to be related to the current set of ion
drafts, especially if you can report implementation and/or
interoperation results.  No new work items for this session, please.

Thanks,
Andy
________________________________________________________________________
Andrew G. Malis  [email-masked]  phone:978 952-7414   fax:978 392-1484
Ascend Communications, Inc.        1 Robbins Road     Westford, MA 01886

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 18:40:11 -0500
From: Marcia Beaulieu <[email-masked]>
To: George Swallow <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>,
    Jeffrey Burgan <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Subject: 40th IETF-WASHINGTON: ION

This is to confirm one session for ION as follows:

        Wednesday, December 10 at 0900-1130
                (opposite ptopomig, ipp, idmr)

Please submit an agenda (to [email-masked]) for this meeting as
soon as possible.

Thanks,

Marcia

**********************************************************************
Marcia Beaulieu <[email-masked]>
IETF Meeting Coordinator
Voice: 703-620-8990 ext. 210
Fax: 703-758-5913