Subject: (ION) WG last call for draft-ietf-ion-nhrp-mib-04.txt

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 May 1998 11:24:10 -0400

This starts the WG last call for draft-ietf-ion-nhrp-mib-04.txt.  As
always, please send your comments to the list.  Because a lot of people are
at N+I this week, I'm going to extend this one a bit longer to COB Friday
5/22.

Thanks,
Andy

________________________________________________________________________
Andrew G. Malis  [email-masked]  phone:978 952-7414   fax:978 392-1484
Ascend Communications, Inc.        1 Robbins Road     Westford, MA 01886
X-Info: To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
X-Info: 'unsubscribe ion' in the body of the message.

---

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 14:50:49 -0400 (EDT)

Thomas and Jeff,

The WG last call for draft-ietf-ion-nhrp-mib-04.txt, to become a
proposed standard, has concluded with no comments recieved.

Thanks,
Andy