Subject: (ION) Protocol Action: Definitions of Managed Objects for Multicast over UNI 3.0/3.1 based ATM Networks to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 11:27:10 -0400

The IESG has approved the Internet-Draft 'Definitions of Managed
Objects for Multicast over UNI 3.0/3.1 based ATM Networks'
<draft-ietf-ion-mars-mib-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard.  This document
is the product of the Internetworking Over NBMA Working Group.  The
IESG contact persons are Jeffrey Burgan and Thomas Narten.

Technical Summary
 
  This document defines a portion of the Management Information Base
  (MIB) for use with network management protocols in the Internet
  community.  In particular, it describes managed objects for IP hosts
  and routers that use a Multicast Address Resolution Server (MARS) to
  support IP multicast over ATM, as described in 'Support for Multicast
  over UNI 3.0/3.1 based ATM Networks'.

Working Group Summary

  There is WG consensus on this document with no major issues raised
  during the last call.

Protocol Quality

  This document has been reviewed for the IESG by Bert Wijnen. It has
  also been reviewed by Thomas Narten & Jeffrey Burgan of the IESG.
X-Info: To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
X-Info: 'unsubscribe ion' in the body of the message.