Subject: (ION) 42nd IETF-CHICAGO, IL: ION

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 11:04:09 -0400 (EDT)

ION has a two-hour slot on Monday 8/24 in Chicago (see the enclosed
email).

Please send agenda requests to George and me (not the whole list).

Thanks,
Andy
________________________________________________________________________
Andrew G. Malis  [email-masked]  phone:978 952-7414   fax:978 392-1484
Ascend Communications, Inc.        1 Robbins Road     Westford, MA 01886

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Date: Mon, 06 Jul 1998 10:59:27 -0400
From: Marcia Beaulieu <[email-masked]>
Subject: 42nd IETF-CHICAGO, IL: ION

This is to confirm one session for ION as follows:

	Monday, August 24 at 1530-1730 
		Other groups scheduled at that time: manet, mboned and 
			ss7-BOF (Transport area)

Please submit an agenda for this meeting before August 19, 12:00 noon
ET.

X-Info: To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
X-Info: 'unsubscribe ion' in the body of the message.