Subject: (ION) Draft ion agenda for LA

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 08:42:51 -0500

This is the draft ion agenda for LA.  Please let me know if you sent in a
request for time but weren't on the list, or if I got anything else wrong.

Thanks,
Andy
-------
Internetworking Over NBMA WG (ion)

Monday, March 30, 1300-1500
=================================

Chairs: Andy Malis <[email-masked]>
        George Swallow <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1. Administrivia, current documents status, 15 minutes

2. ITU-T Study Group 11 liaison, Muneyoshi Suzuki and Kenichi Kitami, 
   25 minutes
   draft-suzuki-git-uus-assignment-02.txt

3. NHRP MIB, Joan Cucchiara, 20 minutes
   draft-ietf-ion-nhrp-mib-03.txt

4. SCSP Security Analysis, Cliff Wang, 15 minutes
   draft-wang-ion-sec-scsp-00.txt

5. IPv6 over NBMA and ATM drafts, Grenville Armitage and Peter 
   Schulter, 15 minutes
   draft-ietf-ion-ipv6-01.txt
   draft-ietf-ion-ipv6-atm-01.txt

6. Open discussion

________________________________________________________________________
Andrew G. Malis  [email-masked]  phone:978 952-7414   fax:978 392-1484
Ascend Communications, Inc.        1 Robbins Road     Westford, MA 01886
X-Info: To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
X-Info: 'unsubscribe ion' in the body of the message.