Subject: ion wg last call update!!!!!

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 10:25:27 -0500

Yesterday, I mistakenly started last call on a wrong document.

The one that is NOT in last call is:

draft-armitage-ion-mars-scsp-03.txt
Redundant MARS architectures and SCSP

Again, this document is NOT in last call.  Grenville wants to have one more
editorial pass.

The one I MEANT to start in last call is:

draft-ietf-ion-scsp-mars-00.txt
A Distributed MARS Service Using SCSP

There is no change to the last call status for:

draft-ietf-ion-intralis-multicast-01.txt
Intra-LIS IP multicast among routers over ATM using Sparse Mode PIM

As I said yesterday, since we've got the holidays and vacations coming up,
these two documents will remain in last call
until 1/9/98.

Also, I am closing the WG last call on draft-armitage-ion-mars-nbma-02.txt,
with no comments received.  This will be forwarded to the IESG.

Andy

________________________________________________________________________
Andrew G. Malis  [email-masked]  phone:978 952-7414   fax:978 392-1484
Ascend Communications, Inc.        1 Robbins Road     Westford, MA 01886