Subject: Administrivia: Moving the ion list today

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 10:21:47 -0500 (EST)

As I previously mentioned on the list, I will be moving the list today
from Nexion to Sun.  If you wish to send email to the list, please
continue to use [email-masked] until you are notified otherwise.  Once
the move has occurred, the old location will point to the new one, of
course.

The only user-visible change at the moment is that I have turned off
automatic subscription changes while the list is in the process of
being moved.  Un/subscription requests to ion-request or
[email-masked] will be forwarded to me for manual addition or
deletion. 

Again, I would like to thank Fujitsu Nexion for continuing to host the
list for over a year after I left, and to Sun for agreeing to take it
on!

More news to follow ...

Happy New Year,
Andy
________________________________________________________________________
Andrew G. Malis  [email-masked]  phone:978 952-7414   fax:978 392-1484
Ascend Communications, Inc.        1 Robbins Road     Westford, MA 01886