Subject: (ION) I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ion-ipv6-atm-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 10:26:50 -0400

Note: This revision reflects comments received during the last call period.

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internetworking Over NBMA Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: IPv6 over ATM Networks
	Author(s)	: G. Armitage, P. Schulter, M. Jork
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ion-ipv6-atm-03.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 21-Oct-98
	
   This document is a companion to the ION working group's architecture
   document 'IPv6 over Non Broadcast Multiple Access (NBMA) networks'.
   It provides specific details on how to apply the IPv6 over NBMA
   architecture to ATM networks. This architecture allows conventional
   host-side operation of the IPv6 Neighbor Discovery protocol, while
   also supporting the establishment of 'shortcut' ATM forwarding paths
   (when using SVCs).  Operation over administratively configured Point
   to Point PVCs is also supported.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ion-ipv6-atm-03.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ion-ipv6-atm-03.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ftp.ietf.org
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ion-ipv6-atm-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.