Subject: Welcome to ion

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 12:48:37 -0700 (PDT)

--

Welcome to the ion mailing list!

Please save this message for future reference.  Thank you.

If you ever want to remove yourself from this mailing list,
you can send mail to <[email-masked]> with the following
command in the body of your email message:

    unsubscribe ion [email-masked]

If you ever need to get in contact with the owner of the list,
(if you have trouble unsubscribing, or have questions about the
list itself) send email to <[email-masked]> .
This is the general rule for most mailing lists when you need
to contact a human.

 Here's the general information for the list you've subscribed to,
 in case you don't already have it:

[Last updated on: Mon Dec 22  6:24:57 1997]
Internet Engineering Task Force
Internetworking Over NBMA Working Group (ion)

This is the discussion list for the IETF's ion working group, which
has replaced the ip-atm and rolc working groups.  For more
information, see the working group charter (pointer provided below).

The ion list has recently moved to sunroof.eng.sun.com!!!!!!!

The ion list email address is now:

[email-masked]

Please send all changes requests to:

[email-masked]

The is a majordomo server.  It understands "subscribe" and
"unsubscribe" commands sent in the body of the message.  For help,
send the word "help" in the message body.  To contact the list owner,
send email to "[email-masked]".

The mailing list archives can be found on the WWW at
http://netlab.ucs.indiana.edu/hypermail/ion/.

The working group charter and meeting minutes can be found on the WWW
at http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/ion-charter.html and via FTP in
the /ietf/ion/ directory on ftp.ietf.org.