Subject: CREATIVE SUITE 3

From: "jobye shepard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 03:09:06 +0900

Adobe Creative Suite 3 Design Premium software is the designer's dream
toolkit for print, web, and mobile publishing. It combines all-new
versions of essential tools for producing everything from professional
page layouts to rich interactive experiences in a unified, intuitive
environment.
Adobe Creative Suite 3 Design Premium
Retail Price $1799.00
Our Price $269.90
You save $1529.10
http://geocities.com/KorieWendie1132
Please note, that there will be more special offers available for our
constant customers. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of
all information contained herein. DS Team makes no warranty expressed or
implied with respect to accuracy of the information, including price,
product editorials or product specifications. Product and manufacturer
names are used only for the purpose of identification. We appreciate
your cooperation with us and we'll be glad to see you as our clients in
the future.