Subject: She's super talented.

From: "Cornelius Y. Mcginnis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 11:37:46 +0900

News Releases Warming Investors Up On GPSI

Global Pay Solutions Inc.
Symbol: GPSI
Close: $0.031

Recent news releases have excited investors. Heavy trading pushed share
prices up to highs of $0.08 (UP 266%). Closing at $0.031 (UP 3%) we
expect to see more traffic and prices shooting up all week. This one is
getting started. Don't miss it. Get on GPSI first thing Tuesday!

Especially when you work with people like Pete Henderson or Paul Leary.
There's nobody else around saying anything at all.
I think he got to the point where all that stuff completely overwhelmed
him. Everybody knows and is behind me on this.
Those aren't the typical choices. I don't know if I could officially
call it depression, but I was definitely not myself and very out of
sorts.
He got a lot of stuff straightened out.
He is really producing the record. Everybody knows and is behind me on
this. They had done some demos with Tim Alexander from Primus. How did
that song turn out so much longer than the rest?
Some of them, I wrote just for the studio.
" I was a little bit like, "Oh I don't know. You take it with a grain of
salt. That's how I've always dealt with this craziness, outside of the
fact that it's not good to have your relatives shot.
You mind if I do the soundcheck?
When I went home that night, I was pretty stricken, and I cried and I
was really upset. We just kept playing because it kept sounding good. "
I can't imagine how that works. " He said, "Well, this is how this one
goes. " I just went up there and played really straight beats, no flash.
" I never though about it from that point of view.
Misdemeanors over felonies are always better.
Already registered on BNET, TechRepublic, or ZDNet?
When you're in a little, tiny hospital room, and you don't have room for
a big stereo and all your CDs, this iPod idea would really work out
well. I know his band really well. "You had this planned the whole time.
Why do you feel it's fitting? It's a really good period of time; it's a
lot better than after it's out. But that's subjective. He's a little
more scrupulous in terms of what he wants to achieve.
LiveDaily: Do you still live in the Phoenix area? I think they have a
lot of fun.
I still have a lot of family there.
Ted Marcus: So far, it's been great. He's such a part of it. " We went
to Arizona and met Cris, interviewed him, talked to a lot of people down
there about Meat Puppets, and sort of took it from there.
Then, when you start to get any kind of reputation, things just kind of
get surreal.
I kind of thought the music was subservient to the lyrics, but it's kind
of the other way around.
I think it came out great.
He popped the guy in the head for sure.
How do you balance your film and music career? It's not like I'm writing
new material for a new album; I'm just writing because I always write.