Subject: A prison source said Hicks would have no contact with other inmates, but would be able to meet his lawyers and family.

From: "Graham Fontenot" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 22:03:28 +0900

GPSI Announces Market Attack Into $1 Trillion Market!

Global Payment Solutions
Symbol: GPSI
Price: $0.03

GPSI announced its plans to address the huge influx of immigrant workers
into the US that need banking solutions that they otherwise would not
qualify for. This market is expected to represent over $1 Trillion
dollars to be managed by 2008. GPSI provides viable solutions to this
market. This is hot, read the news and watch for more Monday! Get on
GPSI first thing Monday!

Petraeus said searchers knew who was behind the attack, one of the worst
against U.
The colt is trained by Michael Matz, who trained Barbaro. The military
reported a dozen other U.
"At one point in time there was a sense that one of them might have
died, but again we just don't know," he said.
Fatah al-Islam was formed last year by fighters who broke off from the
Syria-backed Fatah Uprising group.
"The Taliban are striving to restart their activities in the province,"
said General Mohammad Ayub Salangi, the security commander in Kunduz
province.
Donald Korpi, a spokesman with the unit involved in the Ghazni battles.
The vehicle burst into a ball of flame, witnesses said, and the army
attributed that to the weapons inside.
Blair tells Iraq no regrets in final visit - Yahoo! The soldiers, part
of a larger unit sent to intercept roadside bombers in a Sunni Arab
militant stronghold, went missing after an apparently coordinated
ambush.
Matz accepted the victory trophy from Gretchen and Roy Jackson, the
fallen horse's co-owners. forces were focusing on an insurgent who is
"sort of an affiliate of al-Qaida.
For the first time since the airstrikes began, Israel targeted weapons
operations belonging to Islamic Jihad, a smaller militant group that has
also been involved in rocket attacks on Israel. It was the latest
incident in months of sectarian killings in lawless Diyala province and
officials said Saturday that the government fired the local army
commander. David Duke, Moscow assistant police chief, said a city police
officer and a Latah County sheriff's deputy were shot late Saturday
night or early Sunday morning near downtown. Duke said the victims were
shot with automatic weapons. soldiers and an Iraqi translator were also
killed. Dirt flew, whips flailed and just when it looked as if the
Kentucky Derby winner would hang on, Curlin poked his head in front at
the wire to win Saturday's Preakness with a hold-your-breath finish.
Order a Free Vacation Planning DVD. " An Iraqi army intelligence
officer, who said he helped interrogate two suspects detained in recent
days in Mahmoudiya, said they confessed to participating in the raid. "
A spokesman for the U.
" The ISAF press office said it wasn't immediately clear what the word
"removal" meant.
"If I'd have taken a lump sum, I'd be broke again within five years,"
she said. At least two missing U. The suicide bomber's apparent target
was a convoy of U. Do you know everything.
Blair tells Iraq no regrets in final visit - Yahoo! But "as of this
morning, we thought there were at least two that were probably still
alive," he said.