Subject: Spam from your account

From: "Facebook Abuse Department" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2011 01:17:06 +0200

WARNING: contains banned part

Subject: Spam from your account
From: "Facebook Abuse Department" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2011 01:17:06 +0200

 Dear Customer.
   Spam is sent from your FaceBook account.
   Your password has been changed for safety.
   Information regarding your account and a new password is attached to
   the letter.
   Read this information thoroughly and change the password to
   complicated one.
   Thank you.
   FaceBook Service.

   The example of our General and Army Mother has taught us this lesson,
   for few ever took a step of faith into greater darkness and difficulty
   than they did at this time.My dearest, writes Mrs. Booth to her
   mother, is starting for London. Pray for him. He is much harassed. But
   I have promised to keep a brave heart. At times it appears to me that
   God may have something very glorious in store for us, and when He has
   tried us He will bring us forth as gold. It will not be the first time
   I have taken a leap in the dark, humanly speaking, for conscience
   sake. It was, indeed, a leap in the dark: to break up their little
   home in the North, and, travelling by boat, to save expense, to bring
   their four children to Mrs. Mumfords house in London. There they
   separated: the father and mother went to Cornwall, to hold a Salvation
   campaign in a little chapel that had been lent to them, and the
   children remained behind. Of the marvellous way in which God blessed
   the Cornish work, I cannot stop to tell you. Mrs.