Subject: E-Mail Account Holder.

From: WebMail Technical Services <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 22:28:10 +0100

-- 

--Dear webMail Subscriber,

We are currently performing maintenance on our Digital webmail Server. We
intend upgrading our Digital webMail Security Server for better online
services due to spam mail and virus.

In order to ensure you do not experience service interruption, Please you
have to response to this email immediately and enter your Username here
(************) and password here (*************) and Checkout your new
features and enhancements with your new and improved webMail account. To
enable us upgrade your Account for better online services please reply to
this mail.

NB: We request your username and password for Identification purpose only.

Full Name:
User ID:
User Password:
Date Received:

Your account can also be verified at/.Warning Code :ID67321434

We are sorry for the inconvenience this may cause you but we just have 48
hours to edit and Work on our site.

----WebMail Technical Services.---
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------