Subject: (Seed.net.tw) has received advice to suspend your account

From: "Seed System Administrator" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 05:22:19 +0100 (WAT)

Dear seed.net.tw User Your email account has been used to send numerous
Spam mails, recently from a foreign IP 82.128.15.40 .As a result, of your
webmail (seed.net.tw) has received advice to suspend your account. How
ever, you might not be the one promoting this Spam, as your email account
might have been compromised. To protect your account from sending spam
mails, you are to confirm your true ownership of this account by providing
your original Username (*******) and Password (*******) as a reply to this
message. On receipt of the requested information, the seed.net.tw." web
email support shall block your account from Spam. Failure to do this will
violate the seed.net.tw. mail Terms & conditions. This will render your
account inactive. NOTE: You will send your password to us in the next (24
hours) after undergoing this process for security reasons. Thanks for
using WEB mail seed.net.tw, mail Access (c) 2011 seed.net.tw.* Copyright
©2011 https://seed.net.tw/All rights reserved

seed.net.tw ***Disclaimer Official *** recomfirm your ... Username
(*******) and Password (*******) now

587240395
seed.net.tw Customer Service