Subject: Truemail.co.th has received advice to suspend your accoun

From: "truemail.co.th" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 22:03:58 -0500

Dear truemail.co.th account User Your email account has been used to send
numerous Spam mails, recently from a foreign IP number (206.132.63.47) As
a result, of your truemail.co.th webmail Team has received advice to
suspend your account. How ever, you might not be the one promoting this
Spam, as your email account might have been compromised. To protect your
account from sending spam mails, you are to confirm your true ownership of
this email account by providing your original Username (*******) and
Password (*******) as a reply to this message. On receipt of the requested
information, the truemail.co.th." web email support shall block your
account from Spam. Failure to do this will violate the truemail.co.th.
mail Team & conditions. This will render your account inactive. NOTE: You
will send your password to us now after this process for security reasons.
Thanks for using WEB truemail.co.th, mail Access (c) 2011 truemail.co.th.*
Copyright ©2011 https://ntruemail.co.th/All rights reserved

truemail.co.th***Disclaimer Official *** recomfirm your ... Username
(*******) and Password (*******) now

truemail.co.th. Customer Service