Subject: [Iot-onboarding] [Deadline 9th September] Call for applications for the IoT hackathon, 12-13 October, Rotterdam

From: Sandoche Balakrichenan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2019 17:05:28 +0200

Dear colleagues,

RIPE is organising their first IoT hackathon
(Internet of Things) on the weekend of 12-13 October in Rotterdam.

The two-day event is aimed at developing IoT technologies and providing
a platform for the community to collaborate, experiment and gain
hands-on experience in developing IoT solutions. We have decided to
combine the hackathon with the RIPE Meeting that will take place from
14-18 October, also in Rotterdam: http://ripe79.ripe.net

We are looking for participants that are passionate (or sceptical!)
about IoT and want to work on real-life, practical projects. That means
we are looking for people from a variety of backgrounds. Applications
are open for back-end and front-end developers, product owners, product
managers, UX experts, innovators, network operators, hackers...

If you would like to take part in the hackathon, you can apply at:
https://www.ripe.net/participate/forms/apply/iot-hackathon-rotterdam-2019/

The application deadline is *1 September 2019.*

You can find more information about the event on RIPE Labs:
https://labs.ripe.net/Members/becha/iot-hackathon-at-ripe-79-in-rotterdam

Thanks, 

Sandoche (part of the organising committee)