Subject: [Iotops] Industry network control scenarios

From: "Kiran Makhijani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 21:35:03 +0000

Hi All,
Thanks for positive feedback on the industrial-control networks 
requirements. Based on the comments, a restructuring of the document 
will be done - possibly details of dealing with diversity of protocols, 
support for automation & virtualization scenarios,  (+?). These items 
clearly reside on IETF side of things.
Work on framework was also suggested. I think its a good idea especially 
to elaborate different floor-devices to cloud connectivity.
Other comments on cross-SDO interest, the point is well-taken. I hope we 
continue to piece together problem stmt and find stakeholders to comment 
on it in parallel.
Datatracker still has 00 version, but the document is live at
GitHub - kiranmak/draft-km-industry-net 
<https://github.com/kiranmak/draft-km-industry-net>

We invite IOTOPS to help contribute and/or review.
Thanks,
Kiran