Subject: [Iotsi] IOTSI Workshop - Minutes & Slides

From: Jaime Jiménez <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 17:02:53 +0000

Hi all,

These are the minutes we have been taking during the workshop (please contribute, specially your own comments if unclear):
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cH-LiKFfD1wAN2sFDPWkvNDSwlIXzI2QTyGPLaHJcYc/edit#heading=h.t4695dkhtwxs <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cH-LiKFfD1wAN2sFDPWkvNDSwlIXzI2QTyGPLaHJcYc/edit#heading=h.t4695dkhtwxs>

Today’s Summary slides:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1ol12f6Yi5MY5AYl8f4RMe_6hRNHlG1lsp1KN_lr09QQ/edit#slide=id.g11f3594d6c_0_1 <https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1ol12f6Yi5MY5AYl8f4RMe_6hRNHlG1lsp1KN_lr09QQ/edit#slide=id.g11f3594d6c_0_1>

Please remember to share the presented slides with me or in this mailing list. 

Ciao!
- - Jaime Jimenez

---

From: "Lioy, Marcello" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 21:15:15 +0000

I made some minor edits to my commentary ☺ for the sake of clarity.

From: Iotsi [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Jaime Jiménez
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2016 10:03 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Iotsi] IOTSI Workshop - Minutes & Slides

Hi all,

These are the minutes we have been taking during the workshop (please contribute, specially your own comments if unclear):
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cH-LiKFfD1wAN2sFDPWkvNDSwlIXzI2QTyGPLaHJcYc/edit#heading=h.t4695dkhtwxs

Today’s Summary slides:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1ol12f6Yi5MY5AYl8f4RMe_6hRNHlG1lsp1KN_lr09QQ/edit#slide=id.g11f3594d6c_0_1

Ciao!
- - Jaime Jimenez