Subject: [Iotsi] Fwd: IoT Semantic Interoperability Workshop 2016

From: Soumya Kanti Datta <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2016 13:42:29 +0100

Hello,

I do not see our position paper currently in the "Accepted Position 
Papers" list of https://www.iab.org/activities/workshops/iotsi/

Could you please update it.

Thanks
Soumya

Research Engineer, EURECOM, France | +33658194342 | @skdatta2010
https://sites.google.com/site/skdunfolded | Skype id: soumyakantidatta

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	IoT Semantic Interoperability Workshop 2016
Date: 	Sun, 28 Feb 2016 17:40:12 +0000
From: 	Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
To: 	Dave Raggett <[email-masked]>, Soumya Kanti Datta
<[email-masked]>

Hi Dave, Hi Soumya,

We are happy to inform you that your paper has been accepted for the
workshop! We invite one person from the authors to join the workshop
March 17-18th in the Ericsson offices (2795 Augustine Dr), in Santa
Clara, California. Please make your travel arrangements, and let us know
which author will be joining us.

The accepted position papers will be published soon on the IAB workshop
webpage at https://www.iab.org/activities/workshops/iotsi/

Further information about the logistical arrangements, agenda, and so on
will be forthcoming. We do want to highlight that IAB workshops are
about discussion. The position papers are typically not presented, but
rather we expect the participants to be familiar with other papers
before the workshop begins. The agenda will consist of focused
discussion led by selected participants. Stay tuned!

Hannes Tschofenig (for the IOTSI program committee)

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are
confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the
contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy
the information in any medium. Thank you.

---

From: Jaime Jiménez <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 09:06:35 +0000

Hi Cindy,

Soumya is correct, I forgot to add it to the folder, could you please add this paper to the list on the website?

Thanks!
- - Jaime Jimenez

> On 04 Mar 2016, at 14:42, Soumya Kanti Datta <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Hello,
> 
> I do not see our position paper currently in the "Accepted Position Papers" list of https://www.iab.org/activities/workshops/iotsi/
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Iotsi mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.iab.org/mailman/listinfo/iotsi

---

From: Jaime Jiménez <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 09:07:33 +0000

Hi Soumya,

you are absolutely correct, we will fix it asap. 
Thanks for pointing it out.

Ciao!
- - Jaime Jimenez

---

From: Soumya Kanti Datta <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 14:48:48 +0530

Hi Jaime,
Thanks a lot.

Soumya

---

From: Cindy Morgan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2016 09:41:36 -0800

Hi Jaime,

This paper has been added to the website.

Best regards,
Cindy

> On Mar 7, 2016, at 1:06 AM, Jaime Jiménez <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Hi Cindy,
> 
> <Raggett-Kanti-Datta.pdf>
> 
> Thanks!
> - - Jaime Jimenez
>