Subject: Draft-IETF-IP1394-IPv4-12

From: Peter Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 13:17:37 EST

As usual, an unofficial copy of the latest working group draft is available as
a PDF file from ftp://ftp.symbios.com/pub/standards/io/IETF/IP1394 in advance
of its posting by the IETF.

Because of the Internet-Draft blackout period that surrounds the IETF meeting
in Orlando, the official ASCII and Postscript versions will not be available
from the usual IETF FTP sites until after December 7. All three files have
been generated from the same source manuscript.

Anyone who has difficulty accessing a PDF file should contact me; I'll try to
assist.

Regards,

Peter Johansson
Editor, IETF IP1394 working group

Congruent Software, Inc.
98 Colorado Avenue
Berkeley, CA  94707

(510) 527-3926
(510) 527-3856 FAX

[email-masked]