Subject: Re: Unicast FIFO entry

From: "Hattig, Myron" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 15:23:58 -0800

Peter,

> I happen to think that one entry is more readable,
> simpler---but it's hard to
> work up much enthusiasm to debate the matter.

Yes, this definitely falls into the minutia bucket.

> Unless there is some obvious consensus on the reflector, I'm
> going to treat
> this matter as editorial and leave the draft the way it is.

If one or two people respond saying they could easily implement
the current text, I'll be glad to drop the issue. I might even
drop the issue if no one responds. ;-)

-myron

---

From: Kenji Fujisawa <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 12:27:35 +0900

:All unit CSRs
:SHALL be located at or above address 0xFFFF F001 0000;

I found a SEVERE problem by this restriction.

We can not utilize the capability for unified transaction
prepared by OHCI.
I strongly disagree with this restriction.

Best Regards,

Kenji Fujisawa