Subject: Draft-IETF-IP1394-IPv4-14

From: Peter Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 13:11:11 EST

ASCII text and Postscript versions of the most recent draft have been
forwarded to the Internet-Drafts editor for posting to the official IETF web
sites.

In the meantime, those of you that make use of PDF files are invited to
download ftp://ftp.symbios.com/pub/standards/io/IETF/IP1394/Draft-IETF-
IP1394-IPv4-14.pdf. Although this is an unofficial copy of the draft, it is
prepared from the same source manuscript used to generate the official text
and Postscript versions.

The working group co-chairs, Myron Hattig and Tony Li, expect to issue a "last
call" for comments on the draft this week.

Regards,

Peter Johansson
Editor, IPv4 over 1394

Congruent Software, Inc.
98 Colorado Avenue
Berkeley, CA  94707

(510) 527-3926
(510) 527-3856 FAX

[email-masked]