Subject: HUMAN GROWTH HORMONES AD

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 11:42:44 -0800

Human Growth Hormones

Available Now Without a Prescription

Biggest Medical Breakthrough in Anti-Aging in the 20th Century

Human Growth Hormone is a naturally occurring substance secreted
by the pituitary gland, and our bodies age because the
pituitaries production of human growth hormones decreases with
age. The production of Human Growth Hormones helps to slow down,
and in some cases even reverse the aging process. Best of all,
there are "no know side effects" when taken in the proper
amounts. Over 1000 doctors that attended the Anti-Aging
conference in December agreed that Human Growth Hormones is one
of the "most exciting advancements in reversing the disease of
aging," since the introduction of DHEA. Traditionally, Human
Growth Hormone has been used in Europe and the United States for
approximately 15 years with amazing results. It has previously
been available by injection only, and since injections by doctors
costs between $5,000 and $20,000 a year, only the wealthy were
able to afford these treatment. Now everyone can afford and
receive the benefits of Human Growth Hormones.

Now it is available for less than $100 per month in a handy
application that you can spray under your tongue.

Some of the benefits you will receive from using Human Growth
Hormones are:

          A more youthful skin and hair appearance.

          Increased mental alertness.

          Increased strength and muscle mass.

          Increased feeling of well being.

          Decreased wrinkling.

          Increased sexual function.

          Increased stamina and energy.

          Decreased body fat.

          Improved neurological function.

          Rejuvenation of all cell and organ tissue.

If you are interested in improving your quality of life, have an
overall feeling of well being, then call 1-800-955-5553 to order
your Human Growth Hormones. Call within 24 hours of receiving
this letter and get a free gift from Advanced Labs.

_________________________________________________________________
Cloud 9, the Original Herbal Ecstacy. Get High Naturally Now!

Feel Love, Maintain Energy, Enhance Sexual Activity, Open Your
Mind, Elevate your mood.

100% Natural A secret formula with over 6 years of proven
Worldwide satisfaction.

Retail store price $29.95. Our price direct to you, 50% off,
$15.00 for two doses.

100% Money back guarantee. No risk, no hype, no lies....

1-800-656-8763 24 hours. Call within 48 hrs. For your free
Nirvana plus sample (Enhancer).

Operator a standing by to put you on Cloud 9... Ups/Fedex
shipping available same day.

Enjoy.......:)

to be removed from our list please email [email-masked]