Subject: Call for Presentations: iBAND4 June 11-14

From: Marty Bickford <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 14:18:21 -0800

Call for Papers - http://www.stardust.com/iband4/conference.htm
---------------

iBAND4 - Advancing the Technology of Internet Bandwidth
         Management and Traffic Engineering

         Technical Conference - June 11-13
         Workshops with DMTF  - June 14

iBAND4 is the fourth in a series of events focused on innovation in the
areas of bandwidth management and traffic engineering. iBAND5 will be
co-located and run together with ISPCON.

The goal of iBAND is to help IP network professionals at ISP's and
enterprise's understand the direction of work being done by standards
groups and vendors. These events have also become a meeting place for the
folks driving innovation in the areas of bandwidth management and traffic
engineering.

iBAND attendees include IP network engineers, network architects,
engineering and business executives, MIS and IT professionals, product and
development managers, researchers and other innovators.

You are invited to submit a presentation proposal. To aid you in submitting
a proposal, please visit http://www.stardust.com/iband4/conference.htm

If you do not wish to present, we hope you will mark your calendar to
attend this fun and innovative conference. Email or call me with any
questions.

Sincerely,
Marty

---
Marty Bickford  - 408.879.8080 (8081-fax)
Stardust.com - http://www.stardust.com