Subject: From India

From: "Sanjeev V.Chakrad" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 0100 11:03:50 +0500

Hello,

      I am a student from India, doing project on IP over 1394. I need information about broadcast channel manager (BCM). Please tell me where I can get this information. I have information about BROADCAST_CHANNEL register but not BCM.

Thanking you

Sanjeev V.C.
Tata Elxsi India Ltd.,
Networking Division,
Whitefield road,  B'lore-48.
Ph: 8410221/222   Ext: 426

---

From: Kenji Fujisawa <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 15:10:50 +0900

>      I am a student from India, doing project on IP over 1394.
>I need information about broadcast channel manager (BCM). Please
>tell me where I can get this information. I have information about
>BROADCAST_CHANNEL register but not BCM.

The functionarity of the BCM has been merged into new IRM function
by IEEE P1394a.
See "10.28 Determination of the isochronous resource manager",
and some other sections in the P1394a Draft.
You can get the draft from following archive (until it becomes an
IEEE standard).
ftp://ftp.t10.org/1394/P1394a/Drafts/

P1394a50.pdf is a latest draft.

Regards,

Kenji Fujisawa