Subject: Let Us do 4 You

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 19:58:31 -0800

LET US DO YOUR BULK E-MAIL ADVERTISING!!!

        TIRED OF THE "IN YOUR FACE ADS" (BANNERS) OR FREE CLASSIFIEDS?
        STATISTICS SHOW THEY ARE NOT WORKING. PEOPLE ARE TIRED OF THE
        FORCEFUL ADS EACH AND EVERYTIME THEY CLICK ONTO A SITE. PUT
        YOUR AD DIRECTLY INTO THEIR MAILBOX, WHERE THEY CAN READ IT AT
        THEIR LEISURE. OUR CLIENTS FIND INDIVIDUAL ADS WORK AND BRING
        RESULTS MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE.

        THE WAY OF THE FUTURE FOR SUCCESS IN YOUR BUSINESS TODAY!

        Let our company do mailing for your product/service,
        newsletter/report, seminar, convention or client list.

*********************************************************************

HAS YOUR ISP OR WEB HOSTER TERMINATED YOUR SITE BECAUSE YOUR SENT OUT
A MESSAGE ADVERTISING YOUR SITE?  THEN YOU NEED A BULK FRIENDLY HOST?
GIVE US A CALL FOR DETAILS ON LARGER SITES.  ONLY SERIOUS INQUIRIES!

NEW Product - Mini Web Page - 3 lines of text, 1 graphic, and
autoresponder.    $200 setup, $150/month.

Bulk friendly autoresponder $100 a month.

*********************************************************************

Over 108 million addresses on file and NONE were purchased
from other CD's. We extract our own addresses 24/7.
Extracting over 1 million addresses daily.  Remember only fresh
addresses will bring more successful responses.
Guaranteed 95-98% deliverable addresses with each mailing.  No one
can guarantee this!

*********************TARGETED MAILINGS*******************************

We will mail your ad or you can purchase the addresses
 and do your own mailing at your convience.

$250 - PER 50,000 addresses extracted.

*********************************************************************

Gender $.01 per address, minimium 25,000

*********************************************************************

Addresses can be extracted by country, state, occupation, product,
associations, website/domain, organizations or metatags (keywords).
If we can not search and extract what you need, then nobody can.
No one can target your mailing for less.

Fresh targeted addresses take approximately 3-5 days to extract.
Anyone who offers less time to extract are NOT extracting fresh
addresses, but using old extracted addresses.  Old extractions have
40% or more undeliverable.

**********************************************************************

City Extractions $.01 per address.  To purchase a copy of
addresses sent, add an additional $.005 per address.
50,000 minimium.

**********************************************************************

Only fresh addresses are sent. We extract when an order
is placed. We DO NOT use addresses extracted prior to your
order.

**********************************************************************

***SPECIAL*** until April 1, 2000 - mailed to one specific country
Remember only fresh addresses will bring more successful responses.
Guaranteed 95-98% deliverable addresses with each mailing.  No one
can guarantee this!

5 million or more $700 per million
3 million or more $800 per million
1 million - $900
1/2 million - $500
250,000 - $300

We can begin your mailing within 24 hours of receiving your order,
since we extract over 1 - 3 million daily.  Capbable of mailing
6-8 million daily.  NO ONE can mail faster!

**********************************************************************

For the fastest service, cheapest prices and cleanest
mailings, call our processing and new accounts department
at 904-282-0945, Monday - Friday(EST). We have been serving
our clients from around the world since February, 1997.

***********************************************************************

Unlike other bulk mailers, you get what you pay for. Many
other bulk mailers DO NOT send out the amount of emails
you pay, but we send 10% more than ordered. If you want a
copy of the addresses, they can be purchased for an additional
$100 per 100,000. Then if you want to follow up with another
mailing, you can do it yourself. Or if you want us to do a 2nd
mailing to the SAME addresses, the cost is 1/2 of the original
cost. Give us a call for more details.

***********************************************************************

If a Bulk Emailer does not disclose their real name, phone and address
in their ad, then BEWARE!!!!!!  Most are just here today and GONE
tomorrow, taking your money with them!  We have been servicing our
clients for 3 years and have no problem giving our company info.
Don't get rip off from those who do not give the real company info.
BEWARE!!!  Do not send a fax or call if they can not give their company
info, then BEWARE!!!!  They are not a company, but a 1 or 2 computer
outfit, trying to be a professional bulk emailer.  Many companies give info
that is totally incorrect of their name, location (city, state) and phone
number.  If they publish one address and you send $$ to another...BEWARE!!
You will get ripped off!  Many do this to cover their tracks.  We are
professionals with nothing to hide!

***********************************************************************

                        1-904-282-0945

        To be removed from ALL future mailing CLICK HERE

        http://intlcards.year2000doctor.com/cards201/index.html

                        GWH Services
                        P.O. Box 2506
                        Middleburg, Fl 32050