Subject: Welcome to ipcdn

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 16:06:44 -0800 (PST)

--

Welcome to the ipcdn mailing list!

Please save this message for future reference.  Thank you.

If you ever want to remove yourself from this mailing list,
you can send mail to <[email-masked]> with the following
command in the body of your email message:

    unsubscribe ipcdn

or from another account, besides [email-masked]:

    unsubscribe ipcdn [email-masked]

If you ever need to get in contact with the owner of the list,
(if you have trouble unsubscribing, or have questions about the
list itself) send email to <[email-masked]> .
This is the general rule for most mailing lists when you need
to contact a human.

 Here's the general information for the list you've subscribed to,
 in case you don't already have it:

The IPCDN mailing list is used to discuss issues relating to network, 
management and service interfaces and architectures for supporting internet 
and web services over CATV data network using IP.