Subject: [ipcdn] IPCDN Agenda

From: Rich Woundy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2000 16:08:00 -0500

Folks,

The IPCDN working group is scheduled to meet at the 49th IETF in San Diego, 
California.

Our time slot is Wednesday morning, December 13th, 9:00am to 11:30am -- 
<http://www.ietf.org/meetings/agenda.html>.

Our current agenda is as follows:

WG charter revision - Rich Woundy/Andy Valentine - 10 Min
Euromodem MIB(s) update - Andy Valentine - 10 Min
DOCSIS 1.1 QoS MIB update - <to be confirmed> - 20 Min?
DOCSIS 1.1 Trap Definitions - Junming Gao - 20 Min
DOCSIS Subscriber Management MIB - Rich Woundy - 5 Min (on behalf of Wilson 
Sawyer)
RFC 2669 MIB Update update - <to be confirmed>
Baseline Privacy MIB update - Rich Woundy - 10 Min
Baseline Privacy Plus MIB update - Rich Woundy - 10 Min (on behalf of 
Stuart Green)
Call for volunteers - Rich Woundy - 10 Min
  (e.g. telco-return MIB, IGMP over DOCSIS MIB)
Any other business?

I am still confirming some of the agenda items at this time.

If someone else wants to make a presentation to the working group, please 
notify *both* Andrew Valentine <[email-masked]> and myself 
<[email-masked]>. Let us know how the presentation relates to the 
modification of one of the current RFCs or internet-drafts, or to the 
submission of a new internet-draft to this working group.

Thanks.

-- Richard Woundy, IPCDN co-chair

_______________________________________________
IPCDN mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipcdn